CHALLENGING BEHAVIOR SERIES!
Get the behaviors you want,
STOP the behaviors you don't.
Have fun with rewarding, entertaining, and transformative self-paced learning you can take in little bits or all at once
Learn critical information and gain hand-on tools and access valuable resources in your own time
Collect proven tips and tools you can use to decrease stress, increase success, and enhance joy while caring for young children.
WONDERFUL SELF-PACED TRAININGS "As you wish"
If you are already enrolled in a self-paced course, log in to your classroom at https://onlinechallengingbehaviorseries.thinkific.com/users/sign_in
Introduction to Our Engaging On-Demand Format
Flexible early childhood trainings hours when you need them!
100% of Participants Recommend
These fun and informative self-paced courses are broken into easy learning segments you can progress through on your own time. To earn your training certificate, simply view an edited version of the engaging live webinar presentation and provide your insight as you apply the concepts to your care environment.
Courses offered through Thinkific, an online course player that tracks your progress so you can jump on or off at your convenience.
- Anytime - Anywhere!Anytime - Anywhere!Self-Paced Learning in Your Thinkific ClassLearn top methods to foster communication skills and turn those infant and toddler screams, hits, and fits into helpful words and gestures!
- Anytime - Anywhere!Self-Paced Part 1: Preventing Challenging Behaviors by Diminishing the Fuel that is Igniting the FiresAnytime - Anywhere!Self-Paced Learning in Your Thinkific ClassCollect and apply numerous strategies to prevent, reduce, and address the challenging behaviors you experience in order to get the behaviors you want and stop those you don’t.
- Anytime - Anywhere!Anytime - Anywhere!Anytime - Anywhere!Explore positive communication techniques that will minimize challenges and successfully redirect negative behaviors while building your relationship with the child. Utilize a positive behavior intervention cheat sheet as a support tool to collect and apply numerous strategies to a common challenge.
- Anytime - Anywhere!Anytime - Anywhere!Self-Paced Learning in Your Thinkific ClassLearn several methods to reduce your stress and increase your joy, no matter what you current situation.
- Anytime - Anywhere!Anytime - Anywhere!Your Learning - Your Time!Join us for Top Tips to Prevent, Reduce, and Address Toddler Aggression! Help toddlers stop biting, hitting, kicking and other aggression and teach the skills needed to reduce these typical toddler impulses.
- Anytime - Anywhere!Anytime - Anywhere!Self-Paced Learning in Your Thinkific ClassExplore methods that foster the important “Executive Functions” needed to reduce negative behaviors, increase positive behaviors, and build the child's capacity to succeed.
- Anytime - Anywhere!Anytime - Anywhere!Self-Paced Learning in Your Thinkific ClassJoin us for Part 1: WHY do they DO that?! Sign up today and then take this course "As you wish" any day or time between now and December 31, 2023!
- Anytime - Anywhere!Anytime - Anywhere!Your Learning - Your Time!Join us for Part 2: Getting Toddlers to Follow Your Limits! Sign up today and then take this course "As you wish" any day or time between now and December 31, 2023!
- Anytime - Anywhere!Anytime - Anywhere!Your Learning - Your Time!Join us for Part 3: Guidance methods for toddlers who just won’t listen! Sign up today and then take this course "As you wish" any day or time between now and December 31, 2023!
- Anytime - Anywhere!Anytime - Anywhere!Self-Paced Learning in Your Thinkific ClassBuild the type of confidence that leaves kids confident AND kind, empowered, and open to take on challenges and strive to be their best.
- Anytime - Anywhere!Self-Paced: Happy Helpers! Encouraging Confidence & Better Behavior through Increased ResponsibilityAnytime - Anywhere!Self-Paced Learning in Your Thinkific ClassIncrease responsibility and decrease negative behaviors as you build critical skills that last a lifetime!
WHAT PARTICIPANTS ARE SAYING
"The content was excellent and the presenter is knowledgeable, passionate and energetic!"
Jan Merrell, Early Childhood Trainer
"It is extremely convenient, easy to follow, in depth and the instructor is super knowledgeable and fun to listen to!"
"I was already a fan and am even more so now!!! Sign me up for the next one!"
"Loads of information and ideas, so easy to complete at my own pace and time frame. Thank you! It was wonderful...I'll be back!"
How long are the courses?Each course is designed to qualify for 23 training hours and can be easily completed within that time. It includes approximately 1.25-1.5 hours of an edited pre-recorded video from an engaging live presentation by Raelene Ostberg, M.Ed. You watch short video segments, provide your insight or thoughts, and write short reflections as you apply the information to your early care environment. To receive your training hours for this course, you must spend a minimum of 1.75 hours for the 2-hour and 2.5 for the 3-hour fully completing all survey questions with insight learned during the course, viewing 100% of the videos, and completing a brief survey.
My life is CRAZY! Do I really have time to take this online course?Absolutely! The online courses contain video segments, breaking the content into smaller, more manageable lessons (short course, but a huge potential impact). You can squeeze in a lesson or two as you have time. Many students watch lessons on their tablet or smart phones while on the go (doctor's and therapists' waiting rooms are great for this!)
How long do I have to complete a course?You can complete the course any time this year. All courses end at midnight on December 31st, 2023. You can take the course in little bits or do it all at once – whatever works best for you.
Will I receive a personalized Certificate of Completion?YES! Simply complete all course elements, illustrating what you are learning in the course. After completing your course, you will receive your certificate instantly. If you have a Develop Account in Minnesota or are in the Wisconsin Registry, your attendance will also be entered within one business day.
Do I receive training hours in Develop in Minnesota or the Wisconsin Registry?Yes! Simply complete all course elements, illustrating what you have learned in the course. After completing your course, you will receive your training hours entered into Develop (MN) and/or the Wisconsin Registry within one business day.
Are there group rates for centers/groups of staff?YES! There are discounts for groups of five or more. Simply write us a note with the course titles and the number of participants, and we will design a proposal just for you!
What if the course doesn't work for me?We would never want you to be unhappy! If, after completing the course, you aren’t 100% satisfied, we will provide a full refund.
Are there any tech requirements for this self-paced course?Thinkific is continually making these classes more accessible for participants. Visit their website to learn about the latest requirements at https://support.thinkific.com/hc/en-us/articles/360030354954-System-Requirements-and-Supported-Browsers
Additional Topics coming in the next Year
Collaborating with Families
Parts 1, 2, and 3!
Build relationships, communicate
challenges, and resolve conflicts in a way that leaves all parties feeling respected, valued, and invested in your program.
Building Baby's Brain Power
What you do matters! Join us to learn methods to ensure all infants thrive and build the brain networks needed to succeed.
Another Engaging Learning Options
Attend engaging live webinars that touch the heart and mind, all from the comfort of your own home or early childhood center. You gain hands-on tools that can be applied right away.
Fun Self-Paced Learning
Gather strategies when it is convenient for you with wonderful on-demand education that allows you to learn at your own pace. Get help tro address challenging behaviors today!
Valuable Free Resources
Access helpful information and free resources when you need it. Videos, cheat sheets, blog posts all with tips to get the behaviors you want and STOP the behaviors you don't.