Mon, Jan 02|
Self-Paced Learning in Your Thinkific Class
On-Demand Course: Happy Helpers! Encouraging Confidence & Better Behavior through Increased Responsibility
Increase responsibility and decrease negative behaviors as you build critical skills that last a lifetime!
Date and Time
Jan 02, 2023, 1:04 PM
Self-Paced Learning in Your Thinkific Class
Need flexible, self-paced learning you can complete at your own pace? Join us for this insightful, fun, and engaging new self-paced learning opportunity and complete it as you wish! You can take this Part 1 only, Part 2, or both for a total of up to 5-training hours and a special bundle price!
During this session, you will
- Identify strategies to increase responsibility in young children so they remain helpful (and behave better!)
- Collect tools to engage children in tasks such as clean up time and self-care without bribery, nagging, rewards, or threats.
- Consider how to foster resilience through one surprising strategy...letting children struggle. WHAT?! Yes! When and how can you use this method to build a "can do" attitude that keeps kids believing in their great potential, even when they experience difficulty?
Complete this self-paced course in your own time! This self-paced course is broken into easy learning segments in your Thinkific course player and it tracks your progress. You can jump on or off as is convenient for you! You decide - finish in two hours right away or take the until the end of December. Once complete, your certificate will be immediately available. If needed, Develop entry in Minnesota, within one business day.
Register today! Then, we will send you the special link to your special Thinkific classroom as soon as it is complete.
You gain 2-training hours!
To receive your training hours for this course, you must spend a minimum of 1.75 hours fully completing all survey answers, viewing 100% of the videos, and completing a brief survey.
Visit the website to see all upcoming courses and on-demand anytime learning opportunities! - https://www.thriving-together.com/webinars If you need any assistance registering or have questions, simply reach out to Krista, Administrative Director at: email@example.com
100% Approved in Minnesota
- KCF II.C: Promoting Social and Emotional Development (2 Hours)
- CDA Content Area III: Positive ways to support children’ social and emotional development (2 hours)
Participants will receive a training certificate immediately after finishing the course and Develop entry (if needed) within one business day.
100% of participants recommend our Thinkific on-demand course format!
Recent Online Participant Comments:
- "The tips and tricks, along with everyone else's input, was so useful and I can't wait to bring it back to my kids!"
- “There is no better person to learn from than Raelene! She's easy to understand, compassionate, and knowledgeable! Her classes are fun!"
- "Fun, informative way to learn important information that I can easily use in my classroom."
- “Raelene was very knowledgeable and had us all well prepared days before the webinar. Raelene connects us with stories to the topics which I love because that is a good way and how I learn. Raelene makes this experience fun and easy for everyone! :) ”
Technology Needed to Attend
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth so you can hear the presentaion
This link gives you an overview of what is needed:
During these live, easy and engaging learning format, you will
- View a recording of an engaging live presentation by Raelene Ostberg, Master Trainer and Founder of Thriving Together, with an insightful powerpoint presentation.
- Lower your stress, increase your success, and enhance your joy while caring for young children
Frequently Asked Questions
How long is this course?
This course is designed to qualify for 2-training hours and can be easily completed within that time. It includes approximately 1.25 hours of an edited pre-recorded video from an engaging live presentation by Raelene Ostberg, M.Ed. You watch short video segments, provide your insight or thoughts, and write a few short reflections as you apply the information to your early care environment. To gain training hours, Participants must fully complete all answers to the questions and spend a minimum of 90 minutes in the course.
My life is CRAZY! Do I really have time to take this online course?
Absolutely! This entire course contains short video segments, breaking the content into smaller, more manageable lessons (short course, huge potential impact). You can squeeze in a lesson or two when you have time. Many students watch lessons on their tablet or smart phones while on the go. (Doctor's and therapists' waiting rooms are great for this!)
Will I receive a personalized Certificate of Completion?
YES! Simply complete all course elements and push the “complete” button at the end, and you will have access to your course completion certificate right away. If you have a Develop Account in Minnesota, your attendance will also be entered into Develop within two business days.
Are these approved for Parent aware and/or childcare licensing hours in Develop (Minnesota's early childhood training hours system)?
Yes! All courses we offer have been approved by Develop/MNCPD in Minnesota and for Parent Aware.
Are there group rates for centers/groups of staff?
YES! There are discounts for groups of five or more. Simply write us a note with the course titles and the number of participants, and we will design a proposal just for you!
What if the course doesn't work for me?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If, after completing the course, you aren’t 100% satisfied, we will provide a full refund.