Treat yourself, your team or your virtual conference attendees to engaging, inspiring and informative online classes with critical information for those caring for young children.
These interactive Zoom webinars allow you to earn credits while getting lot of tips, tools and strategies to decrease stress, increase success, and enhance joy while caring for young children.
ONLINE CHALLENGING BEHAVIOR SERIES
Get the behaviors you want,
STOP the behaviors you don't.
CURRENTLY SCHEDULED WEBINARS
- Tue, Aug 03Live Zoom Webinar with Raelene OstbergExplore five positive discipline techniques and apply them to common challenges exhibited by children 3-8 years such as talking back, being mean to others, and not listening.
- Sat, Aug 21Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene OstbergFinding Joy. Top Tips to Reduce Stress, Increase Your Joy Factor, and Experience The Genuine Happiness You Deserve!Have fun learning online, watching videos, viewing an engaging presentation, and collecting transformative tips and tools to increase your "joy factor" and reduce stress, today!
- Mon, Aug 23Live Zoom Webinar with Raelene OstbergIncrease children’s capacity to identify feelings, calm big emotions, resolve conflicts, empathize, and get along well with others.
- Mon, Aug 30Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene OstbergPart 2: Building the Social-Emotional Intelligence Needed to Empathize, Perspective-Take, and Get Along Well with OthersGain methods to develop caring, kind, and compassionate children who can tune into what others are feeling and know what to do about it!
- Tue, Sep 21Live Zoom Webinar with Raelene OstbergIn this series, you will collect and apply numerous strategies to prevent, reduce, and address the challenging behaviors you experience in order to get the behaviors you want and stop those you don’t.
- Tue, Sep 28Live Zoom Webinar with Raelene OstbergPart 2: Prevent Challenges and Gain Gleeful Cooperation with Positive Communication Techniques That Work!Explore positive communication techniques that will minimize challenges and successfully redirect negative behaviors while building your relationship with the child. Utilize a positive behavior intervention cheat sheet as a support tool to collect and apply numerous strategies to a common challenge.
- Tue, Oct 05Live Zoom Webinar with Raelene OstbergIdentify five helpful strategies for addressing challenging behaviors when they occur, redirect negative behavior, and increase positive behavior!
- Tue, Oct 12Live Zoom Webinar with Raelene OstbergExplore five positive discipline techniques and apply them to common challenges exhibited by children 3-8 years such as talking back, being mean to others, and not listening.
- Your Learning - Your Time!Self-Paced Learning in Your Thinkific ClassExplore methods that foster the important “Executive Functions” needed to reduce negative behaviors, increase positive behaviors, and build the child's capacity to succeed.
- Your Learning - Your Time!Self-Paced Learning in Your Thinkific ClassBuild the type of confidence that leaves kids confident AND kind, empowered, and open to take on challenges and strive to be their best.
- Your Learning - Your Time!Self-Paced Learning in Your Thinkific ClassLearn several methods to reduce your stress and increase your joy, no matter what you current situation!
- Your Learning - Your Time!Self-Paced Learning in Your Thinkific ClassJoin us for Part 1: WHY do they DO that?! Sign up today and then take this course "As you wish" any day or time between now and August 31st!
- Any time!Your Learning - Your Time!Join us for Part 2: Getting Toddlers to Follow Your Limits! Sign up today and then take this course "As you wish" any day or time between June 25th and August 31st!
- Any time!Your Learning - Your Time!NEW On-Demand Course: Taming Those Terrific Toddlers 3! Guidance methods for toddlers who just won’t listen!Join us for Part 3: Guidance methods for toddlers who just won’t listen! Sign up today and then take this course "As you wish" any day or time between now and August 31st!
Not seeing what you want?
Check back – more great topics coming soon or join our self-paced class to earn training hours today!
Don't want to wait to learn together? Schedule a tailored workshop for your group. Visit our on-demand store or access wonderful FREE resources today!
“Raelene's course on challenging behaviors was genuinely informative. She has a wonderful storytelling ability that helps you connect to the information so it can be retained and utilized. I tried many of the simple approaches she taught and found immediate and surprising success.”
– Cheryl Vargas. childcare provider
“This is a must-attend class! The energy this woman can put in a room is genuine. Her tips are useful and realistic. As a bonus, she's funny and entertaining too! ”
— Kamila Roquette, childcare provider and parent