Treat yourself, your team or your virtual conference attendees to engaging, inspiring and informative online classes with critical information for those caring for young children.
These interactive Zoom webinars allow you to earn credits while getting lot of tips, tools and strategies to decrease stress, increase success, and enhance joy while caring for young children.
ONLINE CHALLENGING BEHAVIOR SERIES
Get the behaviors you want,
STOP the behaviors you don't.
CURRENTLY SCHEDULED WEBINARS
- Tue, Jun 15Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene OstbergToddlers are wonderful bundles of energy... that can test even the most savvy and skilled adult. Join us to unlock many toddler tricks!
- Tue, Jun 22Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene OstbergSome persistent toddlers can push and test every limit, despite our best efforts. Discover 12 more tools for your toolbox!
- Mon, Jun 28Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene OstbergLearn several methods to reduce your stress and increase your joy, no matter what you current situation!
- Tue, Jun 29Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene OstbergLearn top methods to foster communication skills and turn those infant and toddler screams, hits, and fits into helpful words and gestures!
- Tue, Jul 13Live ZoomWebinar with Raelene Ostberg, M.EdCollect and apply numerous strategies to prevent, reduce, and address the challenging behaviors you experience in order to get the behaviors you want and stop those you don’t!
- Mon, Jul 19Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene OstbergFinding Joy. Top Tips to Reduce Stress, Break Through Barriers And Experience The Genuine Happiness You Deserve!Join us to collect strategies to increase your joy factor and reduce your stress.
- Tue, Jul 20Live ZoomWebinar with Raelene Ostberg, M.EdIdentify helpful strategies for addressing challenging behaviors when they occur that will take the drama out of discipline and ensure cooperation in early childhood settings.
- Mon, Jul 26Live ZoomWebinar with Raelene Ostberg, M.EdWhat are babies learning? How can we help babies build the brain pathways needed to truly thrive? What you do will make all the difference.
- Tue, Jul 27Live ZoomWebinar with Raelene Ostberg, M.Ed
- Tue, Aug 03Live ZoomWebinar with Raelene Ostberg, M.Ed
- Thu, Aug 19Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene OstbergIncrease children’s capacity to identify feelings, calm big emotions, resolve conflicts, empathize, and get along well with others.
- Thu, Aug 19Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene Ostberg
- Any time!Your Learning - Your Time!Join us for Part 1: WHY do they DO that?! Sign up today and then take this course "As you wish" any day or time between now and August 31st!
- Any time!Your Learning - Your Time!Explore methods that foster the important “Executive Functions” needed to reduce negative behaviors, increase positive behaviors, and build the child's capacity to succeed.
- Any time!Your Learning - Your Time!Build the type of confidence that leaves kids confident AND kind, empowered, and open to take on challenges and strive to be their best.
Not seeing what you want?
Check back – more great topics coming soon or join our self-paced class to earn training hours today!
Don't want to wait to learn together? Schedule a tailored workshop for your group. Visit our on-demand store or access wonderful FREE resources today!
“Raelene's course on challenging behaviors was genuinely informative. She has a wonderful storytelling ability that helps you connect to the information so it can be retained and utilized. I tried many of the simple approaches she taught and found immediate and surprising success.”
– Cheryl Vargas. childcare provider
“This is a must-attend class! The energy this woman can put in a room is genuine. Her tips are useful and realistic. As a bonus, she's funny and entertaining too! ”
— Kamila Roquette, childcare provider and parent