Treat yourself, your team or your virtual conference attendees to engaging, inspiring and informative online classes with critical information for those caring for young children.
These interactive Zoom webinars allow you to earn credits while getting lot of tips, tools and strategies to decrease stress, increase success, and enhance joy while caring for young children.
ONLINE CHALLENGING BEHAVIOR SERIES
Get the behaviors you want,
STOP the behaviors you don't.
CURRENTLY SCHEDULED WEBINARS
- Wed, May 12Your Learning - Your Time!Explore methods that foster the important “Executive Functions” needed to reduce negative behaviors, increase positive behaviors, and build the child's capacity to succeed.
- Mon, May 17Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene OstbergDiscover proven methods to work with the most challenging traits, reduce negative behaviors, gain cooperation, and promote the skills children with difficult traits need to thrive in your care, school, and in life.
- Mon, May 24Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene OstbergDiscover methods to work with children with highly intense and high persistent temperament traits to increase calm and cooperation.
- Tue, May 25Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene OstbergExplore methods that foster the important “Executive Functions” needed to reduce negative behaviors, increase positive behaviors, and build the child's capacity to succeed.
- Tue, Jun 01Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene OstbergExplore many adult responses, hands-on tools, and fun activities you can implement to encourage the development of impulse-control and attention skills!
- Tue, Jun 08Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene OstbergToddlers have oodles of energy and many magical moments... but also tons of challenging behaviors! With the right tools? You've got this!
- Tue, Jun 15Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene OstbergToddlers are wonderful bundles of energy... that can test even the most savvy and skilled adult. Join us to unlock many toddler tricks!
- Sat, Jun 19Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene OstbergCollect and apply numerous strategies to reduce the challenging behaviors you experience in order to get the behaviors you want and stop those you don’t!
- Tue, Jun 22Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene OstbergSome persistent toddlers can push and test every limit, despite our best efforts. Discover 12 more tools for your toolbox!
- Sat, Jun 26Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene OstbergWorking with Challenging Behaviors: Addressing Persistent Negative Behaviors with Children Age 3-8 YearsIdentify ten helpful strategies for addressing challenging behaviors when they occur that will take the drama out of discipline and ensure cooperation in early childhood settings.
- Tue, Aug 24Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene OstbergExplore strategies to build treasured relationships with families that leave them invested in your program and valuing your important work.
- Tue, Aug 24Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene OstbergGain strategies to comfortably discuss developmental concerns and challenging behaviors with families that keeps them on your team!
- Tue, Aug 24Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene OstbergDiscover methods to collaboratively and comfortably resolve conflicts and caregiving differences when sharing the care of young children with others.
- Any time!Your Learning - Your Time!Build the type of confidence that leaves kids confident AND kind, empowered, and open to take on challenges and strive to be their best.
- Any time!Your Learning - Your Time!Explore methods that foster the important “Executive Functions” needed to reduce negative behaviors, increase positive behaviors, and build the child's capacity to succeed.
Not seeing what you want?
Check back – more great topics coming soon or join our self-paced class to earn training hours today!
Don't want to wait to learn together? Schedule a tailored workshop for your group. Visit our on-demand store or access wonderful FREE resources today!
“Raelene's course on challenging behaviors was genuinely informative. She has a wonderful storytelling ability that helps you connect to the information so it can be retained and utilized. I tried many of the simple approaches she taught and found immediate and surprising success.”
– Cheryl Vargas. childcare provider
“This is a must-attend class! The energy this woman can put in a room is genuine. Her tips are useful and realistic. As a bonus, she's funny and entertaining too! ”
— Kamila Roquette, childcare provider and parent