Treat yourself, your team or your virtual conference attendees to engaging, inspiring and informative online classes with critical information for those caring for young children.
These interactive Zoom webinars allow you to earn credits while getting lot of tips, tools and strategies to decrease stress, increase success, and enhance joy while caring for young children.
ONLINE CHALLENGING BEHAVIOR SERIES
Get the behaviors you want,
STOP the behaviors you don't.
CURRENTLY SCHEDULED WEBINARS
- Tue, Jan 25Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene OstbergExplore many adult responses, hands-on tools, and fun activities you can implement to encourage the development of impulse-control and attention skills!
- Tue, Feb 01Live Zoom Webinar with Raelene OstbergChallenging Behavior Series Part 1: Preventing Negative Behaviors by Diminishing the Fuel Igniting the Fires!Collect and apply numerous strategies to prevent, reduce, and address the challenging behaviors you experience in order to get the behaviors you want and stop those you don’t.
- Tue, Feb 08Live Zoom Webinar with Raelene OstbergChallenging Behaviors Part 2: Gaining Gleeful Cooperation with Positive Communication Techniques That Prevent ChallengesExplore positive communication techniques that will minimize challenges and successfully redirect negative behaviors while building your relationship with the child. Utilize a positive behavior intervention cheat sheet as a support tool to collect and apply numerous strategies to a common challenge.
- Tue, Feb 15Live Zoom Webinar with Raelene OstbergChallenging Behaviors Part 3: Powerful Techniques to Successfully Redirect Challenging Behaviors when They OccurIdentify five helpful strategies for addressing challenging behaviors when they occur, redirect negative behavior, and increase positive behavior!
- Fri, Feb 18Live Zoom Webinar with Raelene OstbergEmotional Intelligence is critical to maintain control of impulses, self-regulate, understanding feelings, and know what to do about those feelings!
- Tue, Feb 22Live Zoom Webinar with Raelene OstbergChallenging Behaviors Part 4: Addressing Persistent Challenges with Helpful Positive Discipline Tools that Work!Explore five positive discipline techniques and apply them to common challenges exhibited by children 3-8 years such as aggression, talking back, and not listening.
- Fri, Feb 25Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene OstbergPart 2: Building the Social-Emotional Intelligence Needed to Empathize, Perspective-Take, and Get Along Well with...Gain methods to develop caring, kind, and compassionate children who can tune into what others are feeling and know what to do about it!
- Thu, Mar 03Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene OstbergToddlers have oodles of energy and many magical moments... but also a ton of challenging behaviors. Join this wonderful series to gain a toolbox FULL of strategies to get the toddler behaviors you want and stop those you don't!
- Tue, Mar 08Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene OstbergExplore strategies to build treasured relationships with families that leave them invested in your program and valuing your important work.
- Thu, Mar 10Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene OstbergJoin us to unlock many toddler tricks to get toddlers to follow your direction!
- Tue, Mar 15Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene OstbergGain strategies to comfortably discuss developmental concerns and challenging behaviors with families that keeps them on your team!
- Thu, Mar 17Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene OstbergSome persistent toddlers can push and test every limit, despite our best efforts. Discover 12 more tools for your toolbox!
- Fri, Mar 18Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene OstbergExplore many adult responses, hands-on tools, and fun activities you can implement to encourage the development of impulse-control and attention skills!
- Tue, Mar 22Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene OstbergDiscover methods to collaboratively and comfortably resolve conflicts and caregiving differences when sharing the care of young children with others.
- Your Learning - Your Time!Self-Paced Learning in Your Thinkific ClassBuild the type of confidence that leaves kids confident AND kind, empowered, and open to take on challenges and strive to be their best.
- Your Learning - Your Time!Self-Paced Learning in Your Thinkific ClassExplore methods that foster the important “Executive Functions” needed to reduce negative behaviors, increase positive behaviors, and build the child's capacity to succeed.
- Your Learning - Your Time!Self-Paced Learning in Your Thinkific ClassJoin us for Part 1: WHY do they DO that?! Sign up today and then take this course "As you wish" any day or time between now and June 30th!
Not seeing what you want?
Check back – more great topics coming soon or join our self-paced class to earn training hours today!
Don't want to wait to learn together? Schedule a tailored workshop for your group. Visit our on-demand store or access wonderful FREE resources today!
“Raelene's course on challenging behaviors was genuinely informative. She has a wonderful storytelling ability that helps you connect to the information so it can be retained and utilized. I tried many of the simple approaches she taught and found immediate and surprising success.”
– Cheryl Vargas. childcare provider
“This is a must-attend class! The energy this woman can put in a room is genuine. Her tips are useful and realistic. As a bonus, she's funny and entertaining too! ”
— Kamila Roquette, childcare provider and parent