Sat, Dec 17|
Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene Ostberg
Our Gift! Decrease Stress, Increase Success, and Enhance Joy, Today!
Learn several methods to reduce your stress and increase your joy, and live your best life - today!
Date and Time
Dec 17, 2022, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM CST
Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene Ostberg
This holiday season, we are offering this wonderful gift for early childhood educators (and the leaders and coaches who support them) - absolutely free! You can take the live webinar or sign up for the on-demand version HERE.
During this engaging live online webinar, you will
- Learn transformative information and easy-to-apply strategies from the latest neuroscience, integrative medicine, and social science research that will help you stress less and enjoy more
- Discover practical methods to reduce stress, improved relationships, foster joy, and increase your success both personally and professionally!
- Gain resources and helpful videos that will help you start to experience less stress and more joy starting right away.
You gain 2-training hours!
All participants who fully complete the course will receive a training certificate for 2-training hours. To receive your training hours, you will need to log in to Zoom to participate in chats/polls as you apply the concepts to your environment and complete a brief evaluation survey. Participants must not miss more than 15 minutes of the session. During the session, you must not be responsible for the care of young children or driving a car.
100% Approved in both MN (Develop-MNCPD/Achieve) and NY for 2-training hours (Meet OCFS training requirements, Quality Assured, and count towards NYS Regulatory Training Requirements). Participants from MN and NY will receive entry into Develop or Aspire, if needed, within two business days of completing the course.
(Minnesota) Approved for KCF Area VI: Professionalism (2 Hours)
CDA Content Area VI: Maintaining a commitment to professionalism (2 Hours)
(New York) Approved - Professionalism and Leadership (2 Hours)
Visit the website to see all upcoming courses and on-demand anytime learning opportunities! - https://www.thriving-together.com/webinars If you need any assistance registering or have questions, simply reach out to Krista, Administrative Director at: email@example.com
- "Amazing!! Truly amazing!!" Britney B, Childcare Provider
- "I would highly recommend this course and find it hard to believe that it was 2 hours. I could have listened another 2 hours." Kristin E., Childcare Provider
- "Lots of great tips and actionable ideas!" Michelle W., Childcare Provider
- "It was a very enlightening presentation! A great learning experience!" Tiana W, Childcare Provider
- "Thank you, I truly enjoyed it. I enjoyed Raelene's positive energy and story examples." Maureen S., Childcare Provider
- "You are just wonderful! Love your energy!" Ann K., Early Childhood Teacher
- "Great instructor. Made the webinar interesting. She was positive and fun to listen to. I real enjoyed the instructor and the content." Elizabeth R., Childcare Provider
- "Amazing and insightful!" Mandi R., Childcare Provider
Raelene Ostberg is the Founder of Thriving Together, and is dedicated to developing and delivering transformative, fun, and inspiring educational opportunities for early childhood educators and the trainers, coaches, and leaders who support them. Raelene completed completed extensive training and education on stress and resiliency through Mayo Clinic’s Stress-Free Living Program since 2012 and obtained a B.A. in Theater, M.Ed. in Family Education from the University of Minnesota. Raelene is passionate about decreasing stress, enhancing joy, and bolstering the success of early childhood professionals in their critical work. Participants love Raelene’s energy, enthusiasm, and theatrical storytelling that bring proven strategies to life.
- Are these trainings approved in Develop and Aspire? YES! All of our live webinars are approved in Develop/MNCPD-Achieve and Aspire (All Meet OCFS training requirements, Quality Assured, and count towards NYS Regulatory Training Requirements)
- How long does Develop/Aspire entry take? Develop/Aspire entry occurs within 1 business day after you finish the course survey.
- Do you offer a discount for groups? Yes! If you sign up five or more, we give an additional 10% of the series rate.
- Do you have a self-paced learning option? YES! We also offer the Decrease Stress course “as you wish”. (Only approved in MN) This fun and easy learning format is recommended by 100% of participants! Find out more here and/or watch an informational video at: https://www.thriving-together.com/on-demand
Worried about the tech?
- If needed, set up a time to test your connection before that day to go over any questions or concerns you might have by emailing Krista, Administrative Director at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are unfamiliar with the format, join Raelene five minutes before the webinar to go over the course expectations or view the video at https://youtu.be/b169sCfhtkg
These interactive live webinars are offered through Zoom Webinar. You simply need
- Download the "Zoom Client for Meetings" App at https://zoom.us/download
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth (you will not need a webcam or microphone as you will not be seen or heard) - To find out more about this wonderful online learning format, view this video!
You will not be seen or heard, so you do not need a microphone or video/webcam capability. Mostly just an internet connected device (works great on desk top, lap top, or tablet/Ipad!)
During this live, easy and engaging learning format, you will
- Have fun learning while you gain useful strategies you can use today with the young children you care for.
- Hear an engaging live presentation by Raelene Ostberg, Master Trainer and Founder of Thriving Together, on a live webcam with an insightful powerpoint presentation.
- Participate in interactive polls, chats, and a problem-solving session.
- Lower your stress, increase your success, and enhance your joy while caring for young children
- NOTE: *You will not be seen or heard (so you can even be in your pjs!)
We look forward to learning with you!
Our Gift - Your FREE Ticket!!
Calling all early childhood educators and those who care for young children! We are so grateful for YOU! You can take the live version of Decrease Stress FREE! It is our "THANK YOU" for all you do! No strings attached. :)
Donation to Support our Work
This registration is your donation to support our work. Every donation helps us continue our work to bring transformative trainings to early childhood educators. Thank you so much!