Mon, Jan 02|
Self-Paced Learning in Your Thinkific Class
On-Demand - Decrease Stress, Increase Success, and Enhance Joy, Today!
Learn several methods to reduce your stress and increase your joy, no matter what you current situation!
Date and Time
Jan 02, 2023, 1:34 PM – 1:39 PM
Self-Paced Learning in Your Thinkific Class
This wonderful webinar is in our engaging on-demand format that 100% of particiants recommend!
- Learn transformative information and easy-to-apply strategies from the latest neuroscience, integrative medicine, and social science research that will help you stress less and enjoy more
- Discover practical methods to reduce stress, improved relationships, foster joy, and increase your success both personally and professionally!
- Gain resources and helpful videos that will help you start to experience less stress and more joy right away.
This course is broken into easy learning segments in your Thinkific course player and it tracks your progress. You can jump on or off as is convenient for you! You can gain the strategies to reduce stress right away today or complete the course in any time before December 31, 2022, in little bits or all at once. To find out more about this fun and easy format, visit https://www.thriving-together.com/on-demand
You gain 2 training hours!
To receive your training hours for this course, you must spend a minimum of 1.75 hours fully completing all survey answers, viewing 100% of the videos, and completing a brief survey.
Visit the website to see all upcoming courses and on-demand anytime learning opportunities! - https://www.thriving-together.com/webinars
If you need any assistance registering or have questions, simply reach out to Krista, Administrative Director at: firstname.lastname@example.org
100% Approved in Minnesota
KCF Area VI: Professionalism (2 Hours)
Simply view an edited version of the engaging live webinar featuring Raelene Ostberg on the webcam and answer a few questions as you apply the concepts to your care environment. You will receive a training certificate immediately after finishing the course and Develop entry (if needed) within one business day.
100% of participants recommend the live online class!
Recent Online Participant Comments:
- "Amazing!! Truly amazing!!" Britney B, Childcare Provider
- "I would highly recommend this course and find it hard to believe that it was 2 hours. I could have listened another 2 hours." Kristin E., Childcare Provider
- "SO insightful and relevant to everyone! Not just for parents or providers, but everyone would benefit from this training." Samantha N., Childcare Provider
- "Lots of great tips and actionable ideas!" Michelle W., Childcare Provider
- "It was a very enlightening presentation! A great learning experience!" Tiana W, Childcare Provider
- "Thank you, I truly enjoyed it. I enjoyed Raelene's positive energy and story examples." Maureen S., Childcare Provider
- "You are just wonderful! Love your energy!" Ann K., Early Childhood Teacher
- "Great instructor. Made the webinar interesting. She was positive and fun to listen to. I real enjoyed the instructor and the content." Elizabeth R., Childcare Provider
- "Amazing and insightful!" Mandi R., Childcare Provider
Raelene Ostberg, Director and Founder of Thriving Together, which develops and delivers transformative, fun, and inspiring educational opportunities for early childhood educators and the trainers, coaches, and leaders who support them. Raelene is passionate about decreasing stress, enhancing joy, and bolstering the success of early childhood professionals in their critical work. Raelene completed extensive training and education on stress and resiliency through Mayo Clinic’s Stress-Free Living Program since 2012. She obtained a B.A. in Theater, M.Ed. in Family Education from the University of Minnesota. Raelene is currently an entertaining Keynote Speaker, Achieve Master Trainer, Licensed Parent Educator, Vlogger, and Training Mentor. Participants love Raelene’s energy, enthusiasm, and theatrical storytelling that bring proven strategies to life, highlighted in this transformative webinar and other wonderful educational offerings.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long is a Course?
This course is designed to qualify for 2-training hours and can be easily completed within that time. It includes approximately 1.25 hours of an edited pre-recorded video from an engaging live presentation by Raelene Ostberg, M.Ed. You watch short video segments, provide your insight or thoughts, and write a few short reflections as you apply the information to your early care environment. To gain training hours, Participants must fully complete all answers to the questions and spend a minimum of 90 minutes in the course.
My life is CRAZY! Do I really have time to take this online course?
Absolutely! This entire course contains short video segments, breaking the content into smaller, more manageable lessons (short course, huge potential impact). You can squeeze in a lesson or two when you have time. Many students watch lessons on their tablet or smart phones while on the go. (Doctor's and therapists' waiting rooms are great for this!)
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
YES! Simply complete all course elements and push the “complete” button at the end, and you will have access to your course completion certificate right away. If you have a Develop Account in Minnesota, your attendance will also be entered into Develop within 2 business day.
Are these approved for Parent aware and/or childcare licensing hours in Develop (Minnesota's early childhood training hours system)?
Yes! All courses we offer have been approved by Develop/MNCPD in Minnesota and for Parent Aware.
Are there group rates for centers/groups of staff?
YES! There are discounts for groups of five or more. Simply write us a note with the course titles and the number of participants, and we will design a proposal just for you!
What if the course doesn't work for me?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If, after completing the course, you aren’t 100% satisfied, we will provide a full refund.
Are there any tech requirements for this on-demand course?
Thinkific is continually making these classes more accessible for participants. Visit their website to learn about the latest requirements at https://support.thinkific.com/hc/en-us/articles/360030354954-System-Requirements-and-Supported-Browsers. You will need
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth so you can hear the presentation