Tue, Jun 29|
Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene Ostberg
From “SCREECH” To “More Please” - Promote Toddler's Communication Skills!
Learn top methods to foster communication skills and turn those infant and toddler screams, hits, and fits into helpful words and gestures!
Date and Time
Jun 29, 2021, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM CDT
Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene Ostberg
During this engaging live online webinar, you will
- Gain insight into how infants and toddlers develop the critical language skills needed to avoid screaming, throwing food, and other negative behaviors
- Collect effective techniques to promote the useful infant and toddler verbal and nonverbal language skills that will help toddlers turn those ear-shattering screams into useful phrases and gestures.
- Explore the tremendous difference adults can make in this advancement of expressive and receptive language the first two years
Join Raelene Ostberg, M.Ed., Master Trainer and Founder of Thriving Together, LLC., for this informative and live Zoom Webinar online education experience!
100% Approved in Develop
KCF Area IIB: Promoting Cognitive Development (2 Hours)
CDA Content Area III: Steps to advance children’s physical and intellectual development
Participants will receive a training certificate (and entry into Develop, if needed) within 48 hours of attending the full webinar, participating, and filling out the short post-webinar survey. For training hours, you will need to participate in chats, polls, and a question/answer time as you apply the concepts to your environment.
100% Of Participants Recommend this Class!
- "Great information that I will put into action tomorrow!!"
- "It's amazing! I love that we can interact without being seen/heard."
- "I have ENJOYED all 3 of Raelene's webinars I've taken in the last few weeks & looking forward to future classes with her
- "Very helpful and lots of great ideas of how to work with toddlers and infants. Walked away feeling excited to try new ideas."
- “Raelene's positivity and compassion about what she does is infectious! My mood was pretty down prior to starting the class due to the current times we are living in, but has been turned around 100%.”
Zoom Webinar that is an easy and engaging learning format! View this video to learn more. You will...
- Have fun learning while you gain useful strategies you can use today with the young children you care for.
- Hear an engaging live presentation by Raelene Ostberg, Master Trainer and Founder of Thriving Together, on a live webcam with an insightful powerpoint presentation.
- Participate in interactive polls and chats as you apply the strategies to your world!
- Lower your stress, increase your success, and enhance your joy while caring for young children
- NOTE: *You will not be seen or heard (so you can even be in your pjs!)
Technology Needed to Attend
These interactive live webinar are offered through Zoom Webinar. You simply need
- An internet-connected device (works great on desk top, lap top, or tablet/Ipad!)
- Download the "Zoom Client for Meetings" App at https://zoom.us/download
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth (you will not need a webcam or microphone as you will not be seen or heard)
Worried about the tech? We have Jay to help! Jay Nelsen, Thriving Together Tech Support, will provide a free "ZOOM Webinar Essentials" to help you get to know the online environment and get the most out of your learning experience! Simply join your classroom 30 minutes prior to the webinar.
Raelene Ostberg started out as a struggling parent, making mistakes and struggling to care for her feisty toddler. After extensive education at the University of Minnesota and over fifteen year in toddler classrooms at Early Childhood Family Education, Raelene thankfully had amassed a toolbox full of numerous toddler guidance strategies that actually work – and entertaining real-life stories to help teach others. She obtained her B.A. in Theater and M.Ed. in Family Education from the University of Minnesota. Raelene has dedicated herself to developing and delivering transformative online education, Keynotes, and in-person workshops incorporating tangible strategies that will decrease stress, enhance joy, and bolster success of early childhood educators in their critical work. To date, Raelene has informed, entertained, and inspired thousands of early childhood professionals and parents.
We look forward to learning with you!
From SCREECH to "More Please"
This ticket includes the engaging live webinar "From Screech to ore Please" on June 29th from 6:30-8:30pm.