Thu, Oct 20|
Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene Ostberg
Working with Feisty and Tenacious Temperament Traits
Discover proven methods to work with the most challenging temperament traits, reduce negative behaviors, gain cooperation, and promote the skills children with difficult traits need to thrive in your care, school, and in life.
Date and Time
Oct 20, 2022, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM CDT
Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene Ostberg
Some children are just MORE... More active, more sensitive, more explosive, and stubborn. Thankfully, you can help every child succeed (and behave well) by teaching the skills needed to thrive. Join us to discover proven methods to decrease power struggles, reduce negative behaviors and increase positive outcomes for a child with challenging behaviors in your care.
Working with Feisty and Tenacious Temperament Traits from 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm CST.
- Identify strategies to reduce negative behaviors and successfully work with children with highly intense and highly persistence temperament traits.
- Explore common triggers that lead to the negative behaviors associated with these traits such as tantrums, aggression, power-struggles, and pushing your limits.
- Collect methods to help children learn to manage strong feelings, calm independently, and master the stressful moments they experience.
You gain 2 training hours for each webinar!
All participants who fully complete the course will receive a training certificate for 2-training hours for each webinar. To receive your training hours, you will need to log in to Zoom to participate in chats/polls as you apply the concepts to your environment and complete a brief evaluation survey. Participants must not miss more than 15 minutes of the session. During the session, you must not be responsible for the care of young children or driving a car.
100% Approved in both MN (Develop-MNCPD/Achieve) and NY for 2-training hours (Counts towards NYS Regulatory Training Requirements and Quality Assured). Participants from MN and NY will receive entry into Develop or Aspire, if needed, within two business days of completing the course.
Minnesota - KCF II.C: Promoting Social and Emotional Development (2 Hours)
New York - Core Competency: Child Growth and Development (1 Hour) and Environment and Curriculum (1 Hour)
If you need any assistance registering or have questions, simply reach out to Krista, Administrative Director at: firstname.lastname@example.org Visit the website to see all upcoming courses and on-demand anytime learning opportunities! - https://www.thriving-together.com/webinars
- Are these trainings approved in Develop and Aspire? YES! All of our live webinars are approved in Develop/MNCPD-Achieve and Aspire (All are considered "Quality Assured" trainings that count toward NYS regulatory training requirements.)
- How long does Develop/Aspire entry take? Develop/Aspire entry occurs within 1 business day after you finish the course survey.
- Do you offer a discount for groups? Yes! If you sign up five or more, we give an additional 10% of the series rate.
Recent Participant Feedback:
- "It was a great experience and I took away many great ideas I can immediately apply to my work with young children." - Childcare Provider
- "If you have children with temperaments in your classroom this is a webinar that provides great resources and gives you strategies when working with different temperaments." - Kasey O., Preschool Teacher
- “Thank you Raelene for always keeping us well prepared and for always having a fun, interactive and knowledgeable Webinar! I can't wait for next week's Webinar! :)" - Childcare Provider
- "Raelene is a wonderful knowledgeable instructor who gets everyone prepared before the Webinar, keeps everyone happily interactive during the Webinar, and gives great resources and videos for information after the Webinar :)" - Childcare Provider
- "She's great! Keeps interest and my attention! Her conversational tone makes understanding and involvement easy!" - Amy Smith., Childcare Provider
- "You will love the energy and enthusiasm that is matched with experiences and knowledge!" - Greta N., Childcare Provider
Worried about the tech?
- If needed, set up a time to test your connection before that day to go over any questions or concerns you might have by emailing Krista, Administrative Director at: email@example.com
- If you are unfamiliar with the format, join Raelene five minutes before the webinar to go over the course expectations or view the video at https://youtu.be/b169sCfhtkg
These interactive live webinars are offered through Zoom Webinar. You simply need
- Download the "Zoom Client for Meetings" App at https://zoom.us/download
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth (you will not need a webcam or microphone as you will not be seen or heard) - To find out more about this wonderful online learning format, view this video!
You will not be seen or heard, so you do not need a microphone or video/webcam capability. Mostly just an internet connected device (works great on desk top, lap top, or tablet/Ipad!)
During this live, easy and engaging learning format, you will
- Have fun learning while you gain useful strategies you can use today with the young children you care for.
- Hear an engaging live presentation by Raelene Ostberg, Master Trainer and Founder of Thriving Together, on a live webcam with an insightful powerpoint presentation.
- Participate in interactive polls, chats, and a problem-solving session.
- Lower your stress, increase your success, and enhance your joy while caring for young children
- NOTE: *You will not be seen or heard (so you can even be in your pjs!)
We look forward to learning with you!
SPECIAL Fall Training Bundle!
Price includes FIVE, 2-hour live webinars of your choice! Simply 1. Purchase this bundle ticket 2. Fill out the online form we send with your selections for four additional sessions 3. Mark your calendar and join us for fall professional development you will love! We take care of the rest! We will get you registered within one business day for your webinars.