Sat, Aug 27|
Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene Ostberg
Working with Difficult Temperament Traits to Help All Children Succeed!
Discover proven methods to work with the most challenging temperament traits, reduce negative behaviors, gain cooperation, and promote the skills children with difficult traits need to thrive in your care, school, and in life.
Date and Time
Aug 27, 2022, 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM CDT
Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene Ostberg
Some children are just MORE... More active, more sensitive, more explosive, and super stubborn! Thankfully, you can help every child succeed (and behave well) by teaching the skills needed to thrive. Join us to discover proven methods to decrease power struggles, reduce negative behaviors and increase positive outcomes for a child with challenging behaviors in your care.
All participants who fully complete the course will receive a training hours certificate for 2-training hours for each webinar.
Part 1 - Working with Difficult Temperament Traits to Help All Children Succeed from 8:00-10:00am CST.
- Learn about the nine unique temperament traits which influence children’s behavior and how they naturally to respond to the world.
- Identify the traits and triggers that result in many common challenging behaviors you experience for children who are slow to adapt, highly sensitive, or won’t stop moving!
- Explore ways to individualize care to provide a “good fit” and ensure success for all children.
You gain 2 training hours!
To receive your training hours for this course, you must fully participate (you may not miss more than 15 minutes of the webinar) and complete a brief survey.
The live version is 100% Approved for both MN and NY for 2-training hours.
Minnesota - KCF II.C: Promoting Social and Emotional Development (2 Hours)
New York - Core Competency: Child Growth and Development (1 Hour) and Environment and Curriculum (1 Hour)
- Are these trainings approved in Develop and Aspire? YES! All of our live webinars are approved in Develop/MNCPD-Achieve and Aspire (All are considered "Quality Assured" trainings that count toward NYS regulatory training requirements.)
- How long does Develop/Aspire entry take? Develop/Aspire entry occurs within 1 business day after you finish the course survey.
- Do you offer a discount for groups? Yes! If you sign up five or more, we give an additional 10% of the series rate.
Recent Participant Feedback:
- "It was a great experience and I took away many great ideas I can immediately apply to my work with young children."
- “Thank you Raelene for always keeping us well prepared and for always having a fun, interactive and knowledgeable Webinar! I can't wait for next week's Webinar! :)"
- "Raelene is a wonderful knowledgeable instructor who gets everyone prepared before the Webinar, keeps everyone happily interactive during the Webinar, and gives great resources and videos for information after the Webinar :)"
- “Great instructor and other attendees were very interactive which provides so many more perspectives!”
Worried about the tech?
- If needed, set up a time to test your connection before that day to go over any questions or concerns you might have by emailing Krista, Administrative Director at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are unfamiliar with the format, join Raelene five minutes before the webinar to go over the course expectations or view the video at https://youtu.be/b169sCfhtkg
These interactive live webinars are offered through Zoom Webinar. You simply need
- Download the "Zoom Client for Meetings" App at https://zoom.us/download
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth (you will not need a webcam or microphone as you will not be seen or heard) - To find out more about this wonderful online learning format, view this video!
You will not be seen or heard, so you do not need a microphone or video/webcam capability. Mostly just an internet connected device (works great on desk top, lap top, or tablet/Ipad!)
During this live, easy and engaging learning format, you will
- Have fun learning while you gain useful strategies you can use today with the young children you care for.
- Hear an engaging live presentation by Raelene Ostberg, Master Trainer and Founder of Thriving Together, on a live webcam with an insightful powerpoint presentation.
- Participate in interactive polls, chats, and a problem-solving session.
- Lower your stress, increase your success, and enhance your joy while caring for young children
- NOTE: *You will not be seen or heard (so you can even be in your pjs!)
We look forward to learning with you!