Tue, Apr 18|
Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene Ostberg
Top Tips to Reduce and Address Toddler Aggression
Explore methods to reduce toddler biting, hitting, and other aggression and build the self-regulation skills needed to behave well.
Date and Time
Apr 18, 2023, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM CDT
Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene Ostberg
We hope you can join us for this fun and informative learning opportunity!
During this engaging live online webinar, you will
- Identify common triggers for toddler aggression and learn techniques to reduce toddler aggressive behaviors.
- Discover coaching tips for challenging toddler moments that will help toddlers learn the skills needed and cope with strong feelings.
- Gain methods that will reduce negative behaviors, increase calm and reduce stress for all in your care environment.
- Receive quality early childhood training hours - All participants who fully complete the course will receive a training hours certificate for 2-training hours for each webinar
You gain 2 training hours!
All participants who fully complete the course will receive a training certificate for 2-training hours. To receive your training hours, you will need to log in to Zoom to participate in chats/polls as you apply the concepts to your environment and complete a brief evaluation survey. Participants must not miss more than 15 minutes of the session. During the session, you must not be responsible for the care of young children or driving a car.
100% Approved in both MN (Develop-MNCPD/Achieve) and NY for 2-training hours (Meet OCFS training requirements, Quality Assured, and count towards NYS Regulatory Training Requirements). Participants from MN and NY will receive entry into Develop or Aspire, if needed, within two business days of completing the course.
KCF II.C: Promoting Social and Emotional Development (2 Hours)
CDA Content Area III: Positive ways to support children’ social and emotional development (2 Hours)
(New York) Approved for Environment and Curriculum (2 Hrs)
If you need any assistance registering or have questions, simply reach out to Krista, Administrative Director at: firstname.lastname@example.org Visit the website to see all upcoming courses and on-demand anytime learning opportunities! - https://www.thriving-together.com/webinars
- Are these trainings approved in Develop and Aspire? YES! All of our live webinars are approved in Develop/MNCPD-Achieve and Aspire (All Meet OCFS training requirements, Quality Assured, and count towards NYS Regulatory Training Requirements)
- How long does Develop/Aspire entry take? Develop/Aspire entry occurs within 1 business day after you finish the course survey.
- Do you offer a discount for groups? Yes! If you sign up five or more, we give an additional 10% of the series rate.
- Do you have a self-paced learning option? YES! We also offer the Top Tips to Prevent, Reduce, and Address Toddler Aggression course “as you wish”. This fun and easy learning format is recommended by 100% of participants! Find out more here and/or watch an informational video at: https://www.thriving-together.com/on-demand
Recent Participant Feedback:
- "This was amazing, useful, and worth the time." Anna M., Childcare Provider
- "I loved this webinar and will be using the things I have learned in my day to day classroom experience. You made the information very easy to understand and are very engaging. I would love to take more of your classes!" Carmalita A., Childcare Provider
- "There's many positive and different strategies that can be very useful in work life!" Dana M. Director
- "I really enjoyed this training. Raelene's energy and enthusiasm made it an enjoyable experience. I also liked how she explained things and the examples she gave to help understand certain things." Jennifer S. Childcare Provider
- "LOVED the class! Excellent ideas." Carrie W., Childcare Provider
- "I tend to dread online zoom and webinar format training but this was lively, engaging and fun to participate in! Thank you for that!" - Cheryl H., Childcare Provider
More about your presenter:
Raelene Ostberg is the Founder of and Keynote Speaker for Thriving Together. Raelene started her journey as a struggling parent of a toddler. Like so many parents and providers, she would tell her toddler “NO!” in one hundred different ways, only to see the behavior continue and maybe even intensify. Thankfully, Raelene was given the cherished opportunity to work with skilled toddler teachers in toddler classrooms at Early Childhood Family Education. Raelene has spent 15 years in toddler classrooms and obtained a Masters degree in Family Education from the University of Minnesota. Over the years, Raelene collected numerous toddler-specific strategies to get the behaviors she needed and stop those driving her BANANAS! The Taming Those Terrific Toddler series includes Raelene's entire collection of helpful strategies (and entertaining stories of success and failure to match).
Worried about the tech?
- If needed, set up a time to test your connection before that day to go over any questions or concerns you might have by emailing Krista, Administrative Director at: email@example.com
- If you are unfamiliar with the format, join Raelene five minutes before the webinar to go over the course expectations or view the video at https://youtu.be/b169sCfhtkg
To participate in these interactive live Zoom webinars, you simply need
- Zoom App: Download the latest "Zoom Client for Meetings" App at https://zoom.us/download
- Internet connection: You need Broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE) - Note, Zoom requirements periodically change. Please visit https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362023-Zoom-system-requirements-Windows-macOS-Linux for the latest.
- Speakers: The presenter is on the webcam so you will need need built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth in order to hear the presentation.
- Computer or Tablet screen: For this live webinar, the larger the screen the better. It works great on a desktop, laptop, or tablet. A phone is not recommended.
You will not be seen or heard, so you do not need a microphone or video/webcam capability. To find out more about this wonderful online learning format, view the video at - https://youtu.be/b169sCfhtkg
During this live, easy and engaging learning format, you will
- Have fun learning while you gain useful strategies you can use today with the young children you care for.
- Hear an engaging live presentation by Raelene Ostberg, Master Trainer and Founder of Thriving Together, on a live webcam with an insightful powerpoint presentation.
- Participate in interactive polls, chats, and a problem-solving session.
- Lower your stress, increase your success, and enhance your joy while caring for young children
- NOTE: *You will not be seen or heard (so you can even be in your pjs!)
We look forward to learning with you!