Mon, Jul 25|
Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene Ostberg
Top Tips to Reduce and Address Toddler Aggression
Explore methods to reduce toddler biting, hitting, and other aggression with guidance strategies that work!
Date and Time
Jul 25, 2022, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM CDT
Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene Ostberg
We hope you can join us for this fun and informative learning opportunity!
During this engaging live online webinar, you will
- Identify common triggers for toddler aggression and learn techniques to reduce toddler aggressive behaviors.
- Discover coaching tips for challenging toddler moments that will help toddlers learn the skills needed and cope with strong feelings.
- Gain methods that will reduce negative behaviors, increase calm and reduce stress for all in your care environment.
- Receive quality early childhood training hours - All participants who fully complete the course will receive a training hours certificate for 2-training hours for each webinar
(Minnesota) KCF II.C: Promoting Social and Emotional Development (2 Hours)
(New York) Environment and Curriculum (2 Hours)
*Counts towards NYS Regulatory Training Requirements and Quality Assured
If you need any assistance registering or have questions, simply reach out to Krista, Administrative Director at: firstname.lastname@example.org Visit the website to see all upcoming courses and on-demand anytime learning opportunities! - https://www.thriving-together.com/webinars
- Are these trainings approved in Develop and Aspire? YES! All of our live webinars are approved in Develop/MNCPD-Achieve and Aspire (All are considered "Quality Assured" trainings that count toward NYS regulatory training requirements.)
- How long does Develop/Aspire entry take? Develop/Aspire entry occurs within 1 business day after you finish the course survey.
- Do you offer a discount for groups? Yes! If you sign up five or more, we give an additional 10% of the series rate.
- Do you have a self-paced learning option? YES! We also offer the Top Tips to Prevent, Reduce, and Address Toddler Aggression course “as you wish”. This fun and easy learning format is recommended by 100% of participants! Find out more here and/or watch an informational video at: https://www.thriving-together.com/on-demand
100% of attendees recommended this series!
Past feedback on Toddler Aggression:
- "This was amazing, useful, and worth the time." Anna M., Childcare Provider
- "I loved this webinar and will be using the things I have learned in my day to day classroom experience. You made the information very easy to understand and are very engaging. I would love to take more of your classes!" Carmalita A., Childcare Provider
- "There's many positive and different strategies that can be very useful in work life!" Dana M. Director
- "I really enjoyed this training. Raelene's energy and enthusiasm made it an enjoyable experience. I also liked how she explained things and the examples she gave to help understand certain things." Jennifer S. Childcare Provider
- "LOVED the class! Excellent ideas." Carrie W., Childcare Provider
- "I tend to dread online zoom and webinar format training but this was lively, engaging and fun to participate in! Thank you for that!" - Cheryl H., Childcare Provider
Worried about the tech?
- If you are new to Zoom Webinars, we can set up a time, prior to the day of the webinar, to go over any questions or concerns you might have. Simply reach out to Krista, Administrative Director at: email@example.com
- Join us for a free 10 minute "ZOOM Webinar Essentials" to help you get to know the online environment and get the most out of your learning experience! Simply join your classroom 15 minutes prior to the webinar.
- To find out more about this wonderful online learning format, view this video!
These interactive live webinars are offered through Zoom Webinar. You simply need
- Download the "Zoom Client for Meetings" App at https://zoom.us/download
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth (you will not need a webcam or microphone as you will not be seen or heard) - To find out more about this wonderful online learning format, view this video!
You will not be seen or heard, so you do not need a microphone or video/webcam capability. Mostly just an internet connected device (works great on desk top, lap top, or tablet/Ipad!)
During this live, easy and engaging learning format, you will
- Have fun learning while you gain useful strategies you can use today with the young children you care for.
- Hear an engaging live presentation by Raelene Ostberg, Master Trainer and Founder of Thriving Together, on a live webcam with an insightful powerpoint presentation.
- Participate in interactive polls, chats, and a problem-solving session.
- Lower your stress, increase your success, and enhance your joy while caring for young children
- NOTE: *You will not be seen or heard (so you can even be in your pjs!)
We look forward to learning with you!