Any time between now and Dec. 31, 2024|
Your Learning - Your Time!
Top Tips to Prevent, Reduce, and Address Toddler Aggression: Self-Paced!
Join us for Top Tips to Prevent, Reduce, and Address Toddler Aggression! Help toddlers stop biting, hitting, kicking and other aggression and teach the skills needed to reduce these typical toddler impulses.
Date and Time
Any time between now and Dec. 31, 2024
Your Learning - Your Time!
Join this engaging self-paced learning course: Top Tips to Prevent, Reduce, and Address Toddler Aggression. This flexible, easy, and engaging self-paced learning opportunity can be completed any time between now and December 31, 2024!
During this session, you will
- Identify common triggers for toddler aggression and learn techniques to reduce toddler aggressive behaviors
- Explore hands-on methods to teach toddlers the skills they need to express anger appropriately
- Identify coaching tips for challenging toddler moments that will help toddlers cope with strong feelings
- Gain methods that will reduce negative behaviors, increase calm and reduce stress for all in your care environment
- Have fun learning during an engaging pre-recorded webinar with toddler expert Raelene Ostberg, Expert Trainer and Founder of Thriving Together, LLC. Raelene spent over 15 years working in toddler classrooms where she gathered tips and tools that really work! Throughout this transformative course, Raelene shares those tools along with entertaining real-life stories to match.
- Gain 2 training hours! To receive your training hours certificate for this course, you must log in independently on an internet-connected device, spend a minimum of 1.75 hours fully, and complete all survey questions with your insight learned from the course content, view 100% of the videos, and complete a brief final survey.
- Increase your joy and decrease your stress while you care for these wonderful humans!
Complete this self-paced course as YOU wish! This course has engaging and easy learning segments of a pre-recorded webinar presentation with the presenter on the webcam. It is broken into easy learning segments in your Thinkific course player and it tracks your progress. You can jump on or off as is convenient for you! You decide - finish in two hours right away or take until December 31, 2024. Progress through the course in your own time, watching videos, accessing free tools and resources, and providing your insight all in your online classroom. Once complete, your certificate will be immediately available. If needed, Develop entry in Minnesota or WI Registry in Wisconsin, within one business day.
Register today! Then, we will send you the special link to your special Thinkific classroom as soon as it is complete. If you need any assistance registering or have questions, simply reach out to Krista, Administrative Director at: email@example.com
Visit the website to see all upcoming courses and on-demand anytime learning opportunities! - https://www.thriving-together.com/webinars
100% Approved in Minnesota and Wisconsin
- CDA Content Area III: Positive ways to support childrens' social and emotional developement (2 hours)
- MN: KCF Area II.C: Promoting Social and Emotional Development (2 hours)
- Wisc: 7. Guidance and Nurturing
Participants will receive a training certificate immediately after finishing the course and Develop or Wisconsin entry (if needed) within one business day.
100% of participants recommend our Thinkific on-demand courses!
Recent Toddler Aggression Feedback
- "I loved this webinar and will be using the things I have learned in my day to day classroom experience. You made the information very easy to understand and are very engaging. I would love to take more of your classes!" Carmalita A., Childcare Provider
- "That there's many positive and different strategies that can be very useful in work life!" Dana M. Director
- "I really enjoyed this training. Raelene's energy and enthusiasm made it an enjoyable experience. I also liked how she explained things and the examples she gave to help understand certain things." Jennifer S. Childcare Provider
- "LOVED the class! Excellent ideas." Carrie W., Childcare Provider
- "This was amazing, useful, and worth the time." Anna M., Childcare Provider
More about your presenter:
Raelene Ostberg is the Founder of and Keynote Speaker for Thriving Together. Raelene started her journey as a struggling parent of a toddler. Like so many parents and providers, she would tell her toddler “NO!” in one hundred different ways, only to see the behavior continue and maybe even intensify. Thankfully, Raelene was given the cherished opportunity to work with skilled toddler teachers in toddler classrooms at Early Childhood Family Education. Raelene has spent 15 years in toddler classrooms and obtained a Masters degree in Family Education from the University of Minnesota. Over the years, Raelene collected numerous toddler-specific strategies to get the behaviors she needed and stop those driving her BANANAS! The Taming Those Terrific Toddler series includes Raelene's entire collection of helpful strategies (and entertaining stories of success and failure to match).
Technology Needed to Attend
- · An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- · Speakers – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth so you can hear the presentation
This link gives you an overview of what is needed: https://support.thinkific.com/hc/en-us/articles/360030354954-System-Requirements-and-Supported-Browsers
Frequently Asked Questions
How long is this course?
This course is designed to qualify for 2-training hours and can be easily completed within that time. It includes approximately 1.25 hours of an edited pre-recorded video from an engaging live presentation by Raelene Ostberg, M.Ed. You watch short video segments, provide your insight or thoughts, and write a few short reflections as you apply the information to your early care environment. To receive your training hours for this course, you must spend a minimum of 1.75 hours fully completing all survey questions with insight learned during the course, viewing 100% of the videos, and completing a brief survey.
My life is CRAZY! Do I really have time to take this online course?
Absolutely! This entire course contains short video segments that break the content into smaller, more manageable lessons (short course, huge potential impact). You can squeeze in a lesson or two when you have time – naptime, morning coffee, whenever! Many students watch lessons on their tablet or smart phones while on the go. (Doctor's and therapists' waiting rooms are great for this!)
How long do I have to complete a course?
You can complete the course any time this year. All courses end at midnight on December 31st, 2024. You can take the course in little bits or do it all at once – whatever works best for you.
Will I receive a personalized Certificate of Completion?
YES! Simply complete all course elements, illustrating what you are learning in the course. After completing your course, you will receive your certificate instantly. If you have a Develop Account in Minnesota or are in the Wisconsin Registry, your attendance will also be entered within one business day.
Can I also receive training hours in Develop in Minnesota or the Wisconsin Registry?
Yes! Simply complete all course elements, illustrating what you have learned in the course. After completing your course, you will receive your training hours entered into Develop (MN) and/or the Wisconsin Registry within one business day.
Are there group rates for centers/groups of staff?
YES! There are discounts for groups of five or more. Simply write us a note with the course titles and the number of participants, and we will design a proposal just for you!
What if the course doesn't work for me?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If, after completing the course, you aren’t 100% satisfied, we will provide a full refund.
Are there any tech requirements for this self-paced course?
Thinkific is continually making these classes more accessible for participants. Visit their website to learn about the latest requirements at https://support.thinkific.com/hc/en-us/articles/360030354954-System-Requirements-and-Supported-Browsers
- Ticket type
On-Demand Aggression TicketSale ends: Dec 29, 11:59 PM
Dec 29, 11:59 PM
This ticket is for the self-paced learning course Top Tips to Prevent, Reduce, and Address Toddler Aggression. You may complete your course any time between now and December 31, 2024. Enjoy learning in your own time, bit by bit or all at once. In under two hours, you are FINISHED! Woohoo! If needed, Develop entry in Minnesota or WI Registry in Wisconsin, within one business day.Price$30.00