Top Tips to Prevent, Reduce, and Address Toddler Aggression
Date and Time
During this engaging live online webinar, you will
- Identify common triggers for toddler aggression and learn techniques to reduce toddler aggressive behaviors.
- Explore hands-on methods that will teach toddlers the skills they need to express anger appropriately.
- Identify coaching tips for challenging toddler moments that will help toddlers cope with strong feelings.
- Gain methods that will reduce negative behaviors, increase calm and reduce stress for all in your care environment.
Join Raelene Ostberg, M.Ed., Master Trainer and Founder of Thriving Together, LLC., for this informative and live Zoom Webinar online education experience!
__________________________100% Approved in Develop
KCF II.C: Promoting Social and Emotional Development (2 Hours)
CDA Content Area III: Positive ways to support children’ social and emotional development (2 hours)
Participants will receive a training certificate (and entry into Develop, if needed) within 48 hours of attending the full webinar, participating, and filling out the short post-webinar survey. For training hours, you will need to participate in chats, polls, and a question/answer time as you apply the concepts to your environment.
100% Of Participants recommend this and every class in this series!
Read recent online participant comments about these online classes:
- "Great information that I will put into action tomorrow!!"
- "It's amazing! I love that we can interact without being seen/heard."
- "I have ENJOYED all 3 of Raelene's webinars I've taken in the last few weeks & looking forward to future classes with her!"
- "Very helpful and lots of great ideas of how to work with toddlers and infants. Walked away feeling excited to try new ideas."
Zoom Webinar that is an easy and engaging learning format! View this video to learn more. You will...
- Have fun learning while you gain useful strategies you can use today with the young children you care for.
- Hear an engaging live presentation by Raelene Ostberg, Master Trainer and Founder of Thriving Together, on a live webcam with an insightful powerpoint presentation.
- Participate in interactive polls and chats as you apply the strategies to your world!
- Lower your stress, increase your success, and enhance your joy while caring for young children
- NOTE: *You will not be seen or heard (so you can even be in your pjs!)
Technology Needed to Attend
These interactive live webinar are offered through Zoom Webinar. You simply need
- An internet-connected device (works great on desk top, lap top, or tablet/Ipad!)
- Download the "Zoom Client for Meetings" App at https://zoom.us/download
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth (you will not need a webcam or microphone as you will not be seen or heard)
Worried about the tech? We have Jay to help! Jay Nelsen, Thriving Together Tech Support, will provide a free "ZOOM Webinar Essentials" to help you get to know the online environment and get the most out of your learning experience! Simply join your classroom 15 minutes prior to the webinar.
We look forward to learning with you!