Sat, Dec 30|
Self-Paced Learning in Your Thinkific Class
Self-Paced: Decrease Stress, Increase Success, and Enhance Joy, Today!
Learn several methods to reduce your stress and increase your joy, no matter what you current situation.
Date and Time
Dec 30, 2023, 5:11 PM – 5:16 PM
Self-Paced Learning in Your Thinkific Class
Join this engaging self-paced learning course: Decrease Stress, Increase Success, and Enhance Joy, Today! This flexible, easy, and engaging self-paced learning opportunity can be completed any time between now and December 31, 2023!
This wonderful webinar is in our engaging on-demand format that 100% of particiants recommend!
- Learn transformative information and easy-to-apply strategies from the latest neuroscience, integrative medicine, and social science research that will help you stress less and enjoy more
- Discover practical methods to reduce stress, improved relationships, foster joy, and increase your success both personally and professionally!
- Gain resources and helpful videos that will help you start to experience less stress and more joy right away.
This course is broken into easy learning segments in your Thinkific course player and it tracks your progress. You can jump on or off as is convenient for you! You can gain the strategies to reduce stress right away today or complete the course in any time before December 31, 2023, in little bits or all at once. To find out more about this fun and easy format, visit https://www.thriving-together.com/on-demand
You gain 2 training hours!
To receive your training hours for this course, you must spend a minimum of 1.75 hours fully completing all survey questions with insight learned during the course, view 100% of the videos, and complete a brief final survey.
Visit the website to see all upcoming courses and on-demand anytime learning opportunities! - https://www.thriving-together.com/webinars
If you need any assistance registering or have questions, simply reach out to Krista, Administrative Director at: email@example.com
100% Approved in Minnesota & Wisconsin
- CDA Content Area: VI: Maintaining a commitment to professionalism (2 Hours)
- MN: KCF Area VI: Professionalism (2 Hours)
- Wisc: 10. Professionalism (2 Hours)
Participants will receive a training certificate immediately after finishing the course and Develop or Wisconsin entry (if needed) within one business day.
100% of participants recommend the self-paced learning course!
Recent Self-Paced Learning Participant Comments:
- “It was REAL. It was authentically real. I laughed, cried, had aha moments, and instantly told my assistant that we will have ALL staff complete this on an in-service day! Exactly the style of training we need!” -Kayla O., Childcare Director
- “Perfect! Engaging and informative. The presenter is full of life, love and passion and makes what could be just another mundane training exciting and enjoyable while still being informative. I absolutely LOVE her energy! This is the second training I have done with Raelene, but definitely not the last!!!!” -Erin S., Parent and Childcare Provider
- “I liked that there was a handout that I could print off and make notes and follow along. I appreciated the content and thought it was one of the best trainings I have done! I got so much out of it! Great job on this training Raelene!” -Dorothy D., Childcare Provider, Parent
- "I liked the concrete examples of how Raelene has put the tips into action. I loved it - Wonderful and full of useful knowledge." -Elizabeth G., Director
- "This was a very fun and stress-free way to take a training. Raelene is always fun to listen to and has great information to share. A great way to work through continuing ed hours! It was easy to do and I could stop at any point and come back when I had more time. Great video clips and thoughtful questions." -Shannon K. Director, Parent Educator, and Parent
- "I loved the presentation honestly. It was real situations, very relatable. Hit key points on every video. It broke down everything so you can focus on what you were addressing directly, bringing attention to how much stress and strain I'm currently putting myself under. I thoroughly enjoyed this training and will refer it to colleagues. :) It's very insightful!" - Jordan L., Trainer, Adult Educator, and Childcare Provider
- “I appreciated that I could do this at my own pace. Being able to split it up over the course of a few days in small periods of time was the absolute best thing! This is by far my favorite training so far! I think it was all amazing. It was fun, laid back and easy to navigate. Thank you so much and I appreciate your trainings!” -Elianna M., Childcare Provider
Raelene Ostberg, Director and Founder of Thriving Together, which develops and delivers transformative, fun, and inspiring educational opportunities for early childhood educators and the trainers, coaches, and leaders who support them. Raelene is passionate about decreasing stress, enhancing joy, and bolstering the success of early childhood professionals in their critical work. Raelene completed extensive training and education on stress and resiliency through Mayo Clinic’s Stress-Free Living Program since 2012. She obtained a B.A. in Theater, M.Ed. in Family Education from the University of Minnesota. Raelene is currently an entertaining Keynote Speaker, Achieve Master Trainer, Licensed Parent Educator, Vlogger, and Training Mentor. Participants love Raelene’s energy, enthusiasm, and theatrical storytelling that bring proven strategies to life, highlighted in this transformative webinar and other wonderful educational offerings.
Technology Needed to Attend
- · An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- · Speakers – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth so you can hear the presentation
This link gives you an overview of what is needed: https://support.thinkific.com/hc/en-us/articles/360030354954-System-Requirements-and-Supported-Browsers
Frequently Asked Questions
How long is this course?
This course is designed to qualify for 2-training hours and can be easily completed within that time. It includes approximately 1.25 hours of an edited pre-recorded video from an engaging live presentation by Raelene Ostberg, M.Ed. You watch short video segments, provide your insight or thoughts, and write a few short reflections as you apply the information to your early care environment. .To receive your training hours for this course, you must spend a minimum of 1.75 hours fully completing all survey questions with insight learned during the course, viewing 100% of the videos, and completing a brief survey.
My life is CRAZY! Do I really have time to take this online course?
Absolutely! This entire course contains short video segments, breaking the content into smaller, more manageable lessons (short course, huge potential impact). You can squeeze in a lesson or two when you have time. Many students watch lessons on their tablet or smart phones while on the go. (Doctor's and therapists' waiting rooms are great for this!)
Will I receive a personalized Certificate of Completion?
YES! Simply complete all course elements and push the “complete” button at the end, and you will have access to your course completion certificate right away. If you have a Develop Account in Minnesota, your attendance will also be entered into Develop within two business days.
Can I also receive training hours in Develop in Minnesota or the Wisconsin Registry?
Yes! Simply complete all course elements, illustrating what you have learned in the course. After completing your course, you will receive your training hours entered into Develop (MN) and/or the Wisconsin Registry within one business day.
Are there group rates for centers/groups of staff?
YES! There are discounts for groups of five or more. Simply write us a note with the course titles and the number of participants, and we will design a proposal just for you!
What if the course doesn't work for me?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If, after completing the course, you aren’t 100% satisfied, we will provide a full refund.