Thu, Apr 28|
Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene Ostberg
Promoting Self-Confidence & Better Behavior through Increased Responsibility.
Increase responsibility and you will bolster positive behavior, reduce challenging behaviors, and ensure positive outcomes for all children!
Date and Time
Apr 28, 2022, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM CDT
Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene Ostberg
During this live, easy, and engaging live online webinar, you will:
- Identify methods to build important self-confidence and a “can do” attitude in young children
- Identify numerous ways to increase responsibility and promote positive behaviors in early childhood settings
- Explore what jobs that are great for children aged 2-8 years and tips to build young children’s ability to complete chores successfully
- Collect tools to increase responsibility and gain cooperation without bribery, nagging, or threats
MN - Approved for KCF II.C Promoting Social and Emotional Development (2 Hours)
NY- Approved for Child Growth and Development (.5 Hour) & Environment and Curriculum (1.5 hours)
If you need any assistance registering or have questions, simply reach out to Krista, Administrative Director at: firstname.lastname@example.org Visit the website to see all upcoming courses and on-demand anytime learning opportunities! - https://www.thriving-together.com/webinars
We hope you can join us for this fun and informative learning opportunity!
- Is this course approved in Develop and Aspire? YES! All of our courses, whether live, on-demand, or in-person, are approved by Develop/MNCPD-Achieve. This course is also approved in Aspire as a Quality Assured training that counts toward NYS regulatory training requirements!
- How long does Develop/Aspire entry take? Develop/Aspire entry occurs within 1 business day after you finish the course survey.
- Do you offer a discount for groups? Yes! If you sign up five or more, we give an additional 10% of the series rate.
100% of participants recommend
- The tips and tricks, along with everyone else's input, was so useful and I can't wait to bring it back to my kids!"
- “There is no better person to learn from than Raelene! She's easy to understand, compassionate, and knowledgeable! Her classes are fun!"
- "Fun, informative way to learn important information that I can easily use in my classroom."
- “Raelene was very knowledgeable and had us all well prepared days before the webinar. Raelene connects us with stories to the topics which I love because that is a good way and how I learn. Raelene makes this experience fun and easy for everyone! :) ”
Worried about the tech?
- If needed, set up a time to test your connection before that day to go over any questions or concerns you might have by emailing Krista, Administrative Director at: email@example.com
- If you are unfamiliar with the format, join Raelene five minutes before the webinar to go over the course expectations or view the video at https://youtu.be/b169sCfhtkg
These interactive live webinars are offered through Zoom Webinar. You simply need
- Download the "Zoom Client for Meetings" App at https://zoom.us/download
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth (you will not need a webcam or microphone as you will not be seen or heard) - To find out more about this wonderful online learning format, view this video!
You will not be seen or heard, so you do not need a microphone or video/webcam capability. Mostly just an internet connected device (works great on desk top, lap top, or tablet/Ipad!)
During this live, easy and engaging learning format, you will
- Have fun learning while you gain useful strategies you can use today with the young children you care for.
- Hear an engaging live presentation by Raelene Ostberg, Master Trainer and Founder of Thriving Together, on a live webcam with an insightful powerpoint presentation.
- Participate in interactive polls, chats, and a problem-solving session.
- Lower your stress, increase your success, and enhance your joy while caring for young children
- NOTE: *You will not be seen or heard (so you can even be in your pjs!)
We look forward to learning with you!