Promoting Self-Confidence & Better Behavior through Increased Responsibility
Date and Time
During this engaging live onine webinar, you will:
- Identify four proven methods to build important self-confidence and a “can do” attitude in young children
- Explore what chores and self-care you can expect of children age 2-8 years and discover ways to build young children’s ability to complete chores successfully
- Collect tools to increase responsibility and gain cooperation without bribery, nagging, or threats
Register today! YOU CHOOSE! Take Part 1, or Part 2 or BOTH!
Join us for Building Healthy Self-Esteem and Self-Confidence on June 19th and then Promote Self-Confidence & Better Behavior through Increased Responsibility on June 26th.
100% Approved in Minnesota
- KCF II.C: Promoting Social and Emotional Development (2 Hours)
- CDA Content Area III: Positive ways to support children’ social and emotional development (2 hours)
Participants will receive a training certificate (and entry into Develop, if needed) within 24 hours of attending the full webinar, participating, and filling out the short post-webinar survey. For training hours, you will need to participate in chats, polls, and a question/answer time as you apply the concepts to your environment.
100% of participants recommend this series!
Recent Online Participant Comments:
- "The tips and tricks, along with everyone else's input, was so useful and I can't wait to bring it back to my kids!"
- “There is no better person to learn from than Raelene! She's easy to understand, compassionate, and knowledgeable! Her classes are fun!"
- "Fun, informative way to learn important information that I can easily use in my classroom."
- “Raelene was very knowledgeable and had us all well prepared days before the webinar. Raelene connects us with stories to the topics which I love because that is a good way and how I learn. Raelene makes this experience fun and easy for everyone! :) ”
To find out more about this wonderful online learning format, view this video!
Technology Needed to Attend
These interactive live webinar are offered through Zoom Webinar. You simply need
- Download the "Zoom Client for Meetings" App at https://zoom.us/download
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth (you will not need a webcam or microphone as you will not be seen or heard)
This link gives you an overview of what is needed: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362023-System-requirements-for-Windows-macOS-and-Linux
However, you will not be seen or heard, so you do not need a microphone or video/webcam capability. Mostly just an internet connected device (works great on desk top, lap top, or tablet/Ipad!)
Worried about the tech? We have Jay to help! Jay Nelsen, Thriving Together Tech Support, will provide a free "ZOOM Webinar Essentials" to help you get to know the online environment and get the most out of your learning experience! Simply join your classroom 30 minutes prior to the webinar.
This Zoom webinar that is an easy and engaging learning format! View this video to learn more. You will...
- Have fun learning while you gain useful strategies you can use today with the young children you care for.
- Hear an engaging live presentation by Raelene Ostberg, Master Trainer and Founder of Thriving Together, on a live webcam with an insightful powerpoint presentation.
- Participate in interactive polls and chats as you apply the strategies to your world!
- Lower your stress, increase your success, and enhance your joy while caring for young children
- NOTE: *You will not be seen or heard (so you can even be in your pjs!)
We look forward to learning with you!
- Entire Series on 6/19 & 6/26$35