Preventing Challenging Behaviors in Children Age 3-8 Years
Date and Time
During this engaging live online webinar, you will
- Learn how typical developmental patterns, stress, temperament, sleep, and the environment impact children’s behavior and fuel negative behaviors
- Identify positive communication techniques that will prevent defiance, encourage gleeful cooperation, and reduce power struggles
- Utilize a positive behavior intervention cheat sheet filled with numerous strategies to address the challenging behaviors
- Obtain hands-on teaching tools that will help smooth transitions, build in positive routines, and promote the development of skills the child needs in order to behave well.
You will walk away with approaches to get the behaviors you want and stop those you don’t!
100% Develop Approved for 4 training hours!
I: Child Development (2 Hrs) and II.C: Promoting Social and Emotional Development (2 Hrs)
Join Raelene Ostberg, M.Ed., Master Trainer and Founder of Thriving Together, LLC., for this informative and engaging online education experience!
YOU CHOOSE! Take Part 1, Part 2 or BOTH for a big discount!
Join us for Preventing Challenging Behaviors and Working with Persistent Negative Behaviors this April!
Sat, Apr 10
Collect and apply numerous strategies to reduce the challenging behaviors you experience in order to get the behaviors you want and stop those you don’t!
Sat, Apr 24
Identify ten helpful strategies for addressing challenging behaviors when they occur.
100% Develop-Approved! - II.C: Promoting Social and Emotional Development (4 Hrs)
Participants will receive a training certificate (and entry into Develop, if needed) within two business days of attending the full webinar, participating, and filling out the short post-webinar survey. For training hours, you will need to participate in chats, polls, and a question/answer time as you apply the concepts to your environment.
100% of Participants recommend these classes!
Read recent online participant comments about these online classes:
- "Great information that I will put into action tomorrow!!"
- "It's amazing! I love that we can interact without being seen/heard."
- "I have ENJOYED all 3 of Raelene's webinars I've taken in the last few weeks & looking forward to future classes with her!"
Zoom Webinar that is an easy and engaging learning format! View this video to learn more. You will...
- Have fun learning while you gain useful strategies you can use today with the young children you care for.
- Hear an engaging live presentation by Raelene Ostberg, Master Trainer and Founder of Thriving Together, on a live webcam with an insightful powerpoint presentation.
- Participate in interactive polls and chats as you apply the strategies to your world!
- Lower your stress, increase your success, and enhance your joy while caring for young children
- NOTE: *You will not be seen or heard (so you can even be in your pjs!)
Technology Needed to Attend
These interactive live webinar are offered through Zoom Webinar. You simply need
- An internet-connected device (works great on desk top, lap top, or tablet/Ipad!)
- Download the "Zoom Client for Meetings" App at https://zoom.us/download
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth (you will not need a webcam or microphone as you will not be seen or heard)
Worried about the tech? We have Jay to help! Jay Nelsen, Thriving Together Tech Support, will provide a free "ZOOM Webinar Essentials" to help you get to know the online environment and get the most out of your learning experience! Simply join your classroom 15 minutes prior to the webinar.
We look forward to learning with you!
- Challenging Behaviors on 4/10$50$500$0
- Both Classes on 4/10 & 4/24$80$800$0