Tue, Jan 03|
Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene Ostberg
Our Gift: Finding Joy! Top Tips to Reduce Stress, Break Through Barriers, and find genuine happiness!
Have fun learning online, watching videos, viewing an engaging presentation, and collecting transformative tips and tools to increase your "joy factor" and reduce stress, today!
Date and Time
Jan 03, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene Ostberg
We are offering early childhood educators this wonderful gift (and the leaders and coaches who support them) - absolutely free!
During this transformative live webinar, you will
- Have fun learning online, watching videos, viewing an engaging presentation, and collecting transformative tips and tools to increase your "joy factor" and reduce stress
- Gain methods to crush the common obstacles getting in the way of your joy such as lack of time, other people, and high stress
- Discover a process for setting personal and professional boundaries to live wholeheartedly with more gratitude and less stress caused by others
- Explore methods to help you cultivate authentic joy and feel inspired in your work shaping young minds.
- Explore helpful information and simple tools from the resources "The Joy Plan" by Kaia Roman, "Daring Greatly" by Brene Brown, and "Mayo's Book on Stress-free Living" by Dr. Amit Sood.
You gain 2 training hours for each webinar!
All participants who fully complete the course will receive a training certificate for 2-training hours for each webinar. To receive your training hours, you will need to log in to Zoom to participate in chats/polls as you apply the concepts to your environment and complete a brief evaluation survey. Participants must not miss more than 15 minutes of the session. During the session, you must not be responsible for the care of young children or driving a car.
100% Approved in both MN (Develop-MNCPD/Achieve) and NY for 2-training hours (Meet OCFS training requirements, Quality Assured, and count towards NYS Regulatory Training Requirements). Participants from MN and NY will receive entry into Develop or Aspire, if needed, within two business days of completing the course.
(Minnesota) Approved for KCF Area VI: Professionalism (2 Hours)
CDA Content Area VI: Maintaining a commitment to professionalism (2 Hours)
(New York) Approved - Professionalism and Leadership (2 Hours)
Visit the website to see all upcoming courses and on-demand anytime learning opportunities! - https://www.thriving-together.com/webinars If you need any assistance registering or have questions, simply reach out to Krista, Administrative Director at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Feedback from participants:
- "I absolutely loved this class!"
- "Amazing speaker, well spoken, great interaction, and knowledgeable!"
- "Providers need to take this class! So many people I know need this. It was great and I will be taking classes with you in the future."
- "A breathe of fresh air. So necessary."
- "It will change how you think about yourself."
- "This class is a must!"
- "Amazing presenter!"
- "Highly recommend this for all providers!!"
- "This was a great webinar!"
- "I love the training, I definitely will take this training again!!!"
- "Time flew by because you make it so interesting and your personality and presentation is above and beyond!"
- "I needed to hear and see right now."
- "Thank you for bringing joy :)"
- "Loved it!! Thank you times a million!”
Raelene Ostberg is the Founder of Thriving Together, and is dedicated to developing and delivering transformative, fun, and inspiring educational opportunities for early childhood educators and the trainers, coaches, and leaders who support them. Raelene completed completed extensive training and education on stress and resiliency through Mayo Clinic’s Stress-Free Living Program since 2012 and obtained a B.A. in Theater, M.Ed. in Family Education from the University of Minnesota. Raelene is passionate about decreasing stress, enhancing joy, and bolstering the success of early childhood professionals in their critical work. Participants love Raelene’s energy, enthusiasm, and theatrical storytelling that bring proven strategies to life.
- Are these trainings approved in Develop and Aspire? YES! All of our live webinars are approved in Develop/MNCPD-Achieve and Aspire (All Meet OCFS training requirements, Quality Assured, and count towards NYS Regulatory Training Requirements)
- How long does Develop entry take? Develop entry occurs within 1 business day after you finish the course survey.
- Do you offer a discount for groups? Yes! If you sign up five or more, we give an additional 10% of the series rate.
Worried about the tech?
- If needed, set up a time to test your connection before that day to go over any questions or concerns you might have by emailing Krista, Administrative Director at: email@example.com
- If you are unfamiliar with the format, join Raelene five minutes before the webinar to go over the course expectations or view the video at https://youtu.be/b169sCfhtkg
To participate in these interactive live Zoom webinars, you simply need
- Zoom App: Download the latest "Zoom Client for Meetings" App at https://zoom.us/download
- Internet connection: You need Broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE) - Note, Zoom requirements periodically change. Please visit https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362023-Zoom-system-requirements-Windows-macOS-Linux for the latest.
- Speakers: The presenter is on the webcam so you will need need built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth in order to hear the presentation.
- Computer or Tablet screen: For this live webinar, the larger the screen the better. It works great on a desktop, laptop, or tablet. A phone is not recommended.
You will not be seen or heard, so you do not need a microphone or video/webcam capability. To find out more about this wonderful online learning format, view the video at - https://youtu.be/b169sCfhtkg
During this live, easy and engaging learning format, you will
- Have fun learning while you gain useful strategies you can use today with the young children you care for.
- Hear an engaging live presentation by Raelene Ostberg, Master Trainer and Founder of Thriving Together, on a live webcam with an insightful powerpoint presentation.
- Participate in interactive polls, chats, and a problem-solving session.
- Lower your stress, increase your success, and enhance your joy while caring for young children
- NOTE: *You will not be seen or heard (so you can even be in your pjs!)
We look forward to learning with you!
Donation to Support our Work
This registration is your donation to support our work. Every donation helps us continue our work to bring transformative trainings to early childhood educators. Thank you so much!
Donation of our Regular Rate