Mon, May 02|
Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene Ostberg
Our Gift! Decrease Stress, Increase Success, and Enhance Joy, Today!
Learn several methods to reduce your stress and increase your joy, starting right away!
Date and Time
May 02, 2022, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM CDT
Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene Ostberg
** Rescheduled from Monday May 9th**
We are offering early childhood educators this wonderful gift (and the leaders and coaches who support them) - absolutely free!
During this engaging live online webinar, you will
- Learn transformative information and easy-to-apply strategies from the latest neuroscience, integrative medicine, and social science research that will help you stress less and enjoy more
- Discover practical methods to reduce stress, improved relationships, foster joy, and increase your success both personally and professionally!
- Gain resources and helpful videos that will help you start to experience less stress and more joy starting right away.
If you need any assistance registering or have questions, simply reach out to Krista, Administrative Director at: email@example.com Visit the website to see all upcoming courses and on-demand anytime learning opportunities! - https://www.thriving-together.com/webinars
We hope you can join us for this fun and informative learning opportunity!
Training Hours Certificate and Credit
All participants will receive a training certificate and, if you have a MN Develop account or NY Aspire Account, approved training hours on your training record after attending the session, participating in chats and polls, and completing a short final survey.
(Minnesota) Approved for KCF Area VI: Professionalism (2 Hours)
(New York) Approved - Professionalism and Leadership (2 Hours)
*Counts towards NYS Regulatory Training Requirements and Quality Assured
- "Amazing!! Truly amazing!!" Britney B, Childcare Provider
- "I would highly recommend this course and find it hard to believe that it was 2 hours. I could have listened another 2 hours." Kristin E., Childcare Provider
- "SO insightful and relevant to everyone! Not just for parents or providers, but everyone would benefit from this training." Samantha N., Childcare Provider
- "Lots of great tips and actionable ideas!" Michelle W., Childcare Provider
- "It was a very enlightening presentation! A great learning experience!" Tiana W, Childcare Provider
- "Thank you, I truly enjoyed it. I enjoyed Raelene's positive energy and story examples." Maureen S., Childcare Provider
- "You are just wonderful! Love your energy!" Ann K., Early Childhood Teacher
- "Great instructor. Made the webinar interesting. She was positive and fun to listen to. I real enjoyed the instructor and the content." Elizabeth R., Childcare Provider
- "Amazing and insightful!" Mandi R., Childcare Provider
- Is the Decrease Stress course approved in Develop and Aspire? YES! All of our courses, whether live, on-demand, or in person, are approved by Develop/MNCPD-Achieve. Decrease Stress course is also approved in Aspire as a Quality Assured training that counts toward NYS regulatory training requirements!
- How long does Develop/Aspire entry take? Develop/Aspire entry occurs within 1 business day after you finish the course survey.
- Do you offer a discount for groups? Yes! If you sign up five or more, we give an additional 10% of the series rate.
- Do you have a self-paced learning option? YES! We also offer the Decrease Stress, Increase Success, and Enhance Joy, Today! course “as you wish”. This fun and easy learning format is recommended by 100% of participants! Find out more here and/or watch an informational video at: https://www.thriving-together.com/on-demand
Worried about the tech?
- If needed, set up a time to test your connection before that day to go over any questions or concerns you might have by emailing Krista, Administrative Director at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are unfamiliar with the format, join Raelene five minutes before the webinar to go over the course expectations or view the video at https://youtu.be/b169sCfhtkg
These interactive live webinars are offered through Zoom Webinar. You simply need
- Download the "Zoom Client for Meetings" App at https://zoom.us/download
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth (you will not need a webcam or microphone as you will not be seen or heard) - To find out more about this wonderful online learning format, view this video!
You will not be seen or heard, so you do not need a microphone or video/webcam capability. Mostly just an internet connected device (works great on desk top, lap top, or tablet/Ipad!)
During this live, easy and engaging learning format, you will
- Have fun learning while you gain useful strategies you can use today with the young children you care for.
- Hear an engaging live presentation by Raelene Ostberg, Master Trainer and Founder of Thriving Together, on a live webcam with an insightful powerpoint presentation.
- Participate in interactive polls, chats, and a problem-solving session.
- Lower your stress, increase your success, and enhance your joy while caring for young children
- NOTE: *You will not be seen or heard (so you can even be in your pjs!)
We look forward to learning with you!