Thu, Dec 30|
Your Learning - Your Time!
On-Demand Course: Top Tips to Prevent, Reduce, and Address Toddler Aggression
Join us for Top Tips to Prevent, Reduce, and Address Toddler Aggression! Help toddlers stop biting, hitting, kicking and other aggression and teach the skills needed to reduce these typical toddler impulses.
Date and Time
Dec 30, 2021, 11:59 PM
Your Learning - Your Time!
This informative and flexible learning opportunity is truly learning "as you wish"! This self-paced learning course must be completed 11:59pm on December 31st. It is broken into easy short learning segments in your Thinkific course player and it tracks your progress. You can jump on or off as is convenient for you!
During the course, you will view an edited version of the engaging live webinar featuring Raelene Ostberg on the webcam and answer a few questions as you apply the concepts to your care environment.
- Identify common triggers for toddler aggression and learn techniques to reduce toddler aggressive behaviors
- Explore hands-on methods to teach toddlers the skills they need to express anger appropriately
- Identify coaching tips for challenging toddler moments that will help toddlers cope with strong feelings
- Gain methods that will reduce negative behaviors, increase calm and reduce stress for all in your care environment
100% Parent-Aware and Develop Approved!
*KCF Area II.C: Promoting Social and Emotional Development (2 hours)
*Qualifies for CDA Content Area III: Positive ways to support childrens' social and emotional developement (2 hours)
Participants will receive a training certificate immediately after finishing the course and Develop entry (if needed) within one business day.
100% of participants recommend our Thinkific on-demand courses!
- "I love the personal stories! They really help to connect the material. I liked that I could do it at my own pace. It is nice to have that option for people that have many activities and time constraints. It was easy to get right back into it after I had left." Angie M., Childcare Provider
- "Loads of information and ideas, so easy to complete at my own pace and time frame. Thank you! It was wonderful...I'll be back!" Lisa S., Childcare Provider
- "It is extremely convenient, easy to follow, in-depth and the instructor is super knowledgeable and fun to listen to! Sam H., Childcare Provider
- "What a fantastic class! A few of my staff have attended your classes as well and were raving about them." Laura L. Preschool Director, On-Demand Course "Decrease Stress"
Recent Toddler Aggression Live Webinar Feedback
- "I loved this webinar and will be using the things I have learned in my day to day classroom experience. You made the information very easy to understand and are very engaging. I would love to take more of your classes!" Carmalita A., Childcare Provider
- "That there's many positive and different strategies that can be very useful in work life!" Dana M. Director
- "I really enjoyed this training. Raelene's energy and enthusiasm made it an enjoyable experience. I also liked how she explained things and the examples she gave to help understand certain things." Jennifer S. Childcare Provider
- "LOVED the class! Excellent ideas." Carrie W., Childcare Provider
- "This was amazing, useful, and worth the time." Anna M., Childcare Provider
Frequently Asked Questions
How long is a Course?
This course is designed to qualify for two training hours and can be easily completed within that time. It includes approximately 1.25 hours of an edited pre-recorded video from an engaging and fun live presentation by Raelene Ostberg, M.Ed. You will also watch two short outside videos, provide your insight or thoughts, and write a few short reflections as you apply the information to your early care environment.
My life is CRAZY! Do I really have time to take this online course?
Absolutely! This entire course contains short video segments, breaking the content into smaller, more manageable lessons (short course, huge potential impact). You can squeeze in a lesson or two when you have time. Many students watch lessons on their tablet or smart phones while on the go. (Doctor's and therapists' waiting rooms are great for this!)
How long do I have to complete a course?
You can complete the course any time between now and December 31, 2021. You can take the course in little bits or do it all at once, as it works for you!
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
YES! Simply complete all course elements and push the “complete” button at the end, and you will have access to your course completion certificate right away. If you have a Develop Account in Minnesota, your attendance will also be entered into Develop within two business days.
Are these approved for Parent aware and/or childcare licensing hours in Develop (Minnesota's early childhood training hours system)?
Yes! All courses we offer have been approved by Develop/MNCPD in Minnesota and for Parent Aware.
Are there group rates for centers/groups of staff?
YES! There are discounts for groups of five or more. Simply write us a note with the course titles and the number of participants, and we will design a proposal just for you!
What if the course doesn't work for me?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If, after completing the course, you aren’t 100% satisfied, we will provide a full refund.
Are there any tech requirements for this on-demand course?
Thinkific is continually making these classes more accessible for participants. Visit their website to learn about the latest requirements at https://support.thinkific.com/hc/en-us/articles/360030354954-System-Requirements-and-Supported-Browsers. You will need
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth so you can hear the presentation
- Ticket type
On-Demand Aggression Ticket
This ticket is for the self-paced learning course Top Tips to Prevent, Reduce, and Address Toddler Aggression. You may complete your course any time between now and December 31, 2021. Enjoy learning in your own time, bit by bit or all at once. In under two hours, you are FINISHED! Woohoo!Price$30.00