NEW On-Demand Course: Decrease Stress, Increase Success, and Enhance Joy Today!
Date and Time
This informative, fun, and flexible learning opportunity is truly learning "as you wish"! You decide - finish in less than two hours, or take the course bit by bit, between now and the end of August. This self-paced course is broken into easy short learning segments in your Thinkific course player and it tracks your progress. You can jump on or off as is convenient for you!
During the course, you will view an edited version of the favorite engaging live webinar featuring Raelene Ostberg on the webcam and answer a few questions as you apply the concepts to your world.
- Learn the neuroscience behind stress and the role our mind's default and focused-mode thinking networks play in creating unnecessary strain
- Explore proven, easy-to-apply strategies that help train your brain to stress less and enjoy more
- Discover practical methods to reduce stress, improve relationships, foster joy, and increase your success, no matter what your current situation
You will start to experience less stress and more joy, both personally and professionally, right away.
100% Parent-Aware and Develop Approved!
*KCF Area VI: Professionalism (2 hours)
*CDA Content Area VI: Maintaining a committment to professionalism (2 hours)
Participants will receive a training certificate upon course completion and entry into Develop, if needed, within one business day.
100% of participants recommend our Thinkific on-demand courses!
- "Loads of information and ideas, so easy to complete at my own pace and time frame. Thank you! It was wonderful...I'll be back!" Lisa S., Childcare Provider
- "It is extremely convenient, easy to follow, in-depth and the instructor is super knowledgeable and fun to listen to! Sam H., Childcare Provider
Recent Decrease Stress Live Webinar Feedback
- "SO insightful and relevant to everyone! Not just for parents or providers, but everyone would benefit from this training." Samantha N., Childcare Provider
- "Lots of great tips and actionable ideas!" Michelle W., Childcare Provider
- "It was a very enlightening presentation! A great learning experience!" Tiana W, Childcare Provider
- "Thank you, I truly enjoyed it. I enjoyed your positive energy and your story examples." Maureen S., Childcare Provider
- "I loved Raelene's energy. It was super easy!" Sheena S., Childcare Provider
- "You are just wonderful! Love your energy!" Ann K., Early Childhood Teacher
- "Great instructor. Made the webinar interesting. She was positive and fun to listen to. I real enjoyed the instructor and the content." Elizabeth R., Childcare Provider
- "Amazing and insightful!" Mandi R., Childcare Provider
Frequently Asked Questions
How long is a Course?
This course is designed to qualify for two training hours and can be easily completed within that time. It includes approximately 1.25 hours of an edited pre-recorded video from an engaging and fun live presentation by Raelene Ostberg, M.Ed. You will also watch two short outside videos, provide your insight or thoughts, and write a few short reflections as you apply the information to your early care environment.
My life is CRAZY! Do I really have time to take this online course?
Absolutely! This entire course contains short video segments, breaking the content into smaller, more manageable lessons (short course, huge potential impact). You can squeeze in a lesson or two when you have time. Many students watch lessons on their tablet or smart phones while on the go. (Doctor's and therapists' waiting rooms are great for this!)
How long do I have to complete a course?
You can complete the course any time between now and August 31st. You can take the course in little bits or do it all at once, as it works for you!
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
YES! Simply complete all course elements and push the “complete” button at the end, and you will have access to your course completion certificate right away. If you have a Develop Account in Minnesota, your attendance will also be entered into Develop within two business days.
Are these approved for Parent aware and/or childcare licensing hours in Develop (Minnesota's early childhood training hours system)?
Yes! All courses we offer have been approved by Develop/MNCPD in Minnesota and for Parent Aware.
Are there group rates for centers/groups of staff?
YES! There are discounts for groups of five or more. Simply write us a note with the course titles and the number of participants, and we will design a proposal just for you!
What if the course doesn't work for me?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If, after completing the course, you aren’t 100% satisfied, we will provide a full refund.
Are there any tech requirements for this on-demand course?
Thinkific is continually making these classes more accessible for participants. Visit their website to learn about the latest requirements at https://support.thinkific.com/hc/en-us/articles/360030354954-System-Requirements-and-Supported-Browsers. You will need
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth so you can hear the presentaion