Thu, Oct 26|
Shepherd of the Lake Lutheran Church
In-Person Workshop: Working with Challenging Behaviors to Get the Behaviors You Want, and Stop Those You Don't!
Collect numerous strategies to prevent challenges, gain cooperation, and reduce power struggles with children aged 3-8 years.
Date and Time
Oct 26, 2023, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM CDT
Shepherd of the Lake Lutheran Church, 3611 N Berens Rd NW, Prior Lake, MN 55379, USA
Thanks to a collaboration between Thriving Together and Shepherd's Flock Preschool, this helpful and rewarding early childhood training is open to all: Parents, Teachers, Child Care Childcare Providers, Early Childhood Teachers, and others who care for young children!
Join us on October 26, 2023 from 6:00pm-8:00pm CST. The cost is $15 per person or $20 for two! Please registration by October 20th at 5pm, space is limited.
During this engaging in-person session, you will:
- Learn how typical developmental patterns, stress, sleep, and the environment impact children’s behavior and fuel challenges
- Identify positive communication techniques and easy-to-apply guidance methods that will prevent challenging behaviors from occurring and encourage gleeful cooperation
- Gain positive behavior intervention support tool that is filled with strategies to prevent and address challenging behaviors
- Obtain hands-on tools that teach children what they need to learn, reduce stress, smooth transitions, build in positive routines, and promote the development of skills the child needs in order to behave well.
- Have fun and get inspired listening to entertaining and real-life stories that show the strategies in action with Raelene Ostberg, Expert Trainer and Founder of Thriving Together. Raelene has over 20 years working in early childhood classrooms, with families, and collaborating with early childhod educators as she raised her own children.
100% of attendees recommended this course!
- "The energy of the presenter was amazing. Best teacher I have had! And most interesting class I have ever taken!"
- "I needed this so much and really appreciated way to change the dynamics starting with my attitude and approach to the kids! Love this trainer!"
- "Raelene is an excellent teacher, speaker, very smart, and made it fun and interesting, exciting, very educational! Very helpful, I learned a lot!"
This course is also 100% Approved in Develop-MNCPD-Achieve in Minnesota
All participants who attend the training will receive a training certificate for 2-training hours. Participants gain a 2-training hours in Develop hours (if needed) within two business days of attending.
To view other education opportunities, including live webinars and on-demand anytime learning opportunities with Raelene, visit - https://www.thriving-together.com/webinars
If you need any assistance registering or have questions, simply reach out to Krista, Administrative Director at: email@example.com
We hope you can join us for this fun and informative learning opportunity
More about your presenter:
Raelene Ostberg is the Founder of Thriving Together, an organization dedicated to designing and delivering fun, engaging, and inspiring learning experiences to support early childhood educators in their critical work. Raelene spent 25 working with families and 20 years working in early childhood classrooms. She obtained a M.Ed. degree in Family Education and B.A. in Theater from the University of Minnesota. In every class offered at Thriving Together, participants gain hands-on tools they can start applying right away, in a fun and engaging format. Participants love Raelene’s energy, enthusiasm, and theatrical storytelling that bring proven strategies to life. Her two signature online series "Working with Challenging Behaviors" and "Taming Those Terrific Toddlers" have over 10 years of positive reviews with 100% of participants recommending these transformative courses. Raelene is a Motivational Speaker, Achieve Master Trainer, New York State Training and Technical Assistant Professional, Licensed Parent Educator, Curriculum Designer, and Trainer Mentor.
Sign up today, space is limited. We look forward to learning with you!