Thu, Aug 25|
Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene Ostberg
Happy Helpers! Bolstering Confidence and Promoting Better Behavior through Increased Responsibility
Increase responsibility and you will bolster positive behavior, reduce challenging behaviors, and ensure positive outcomes for all children, well into adulthood!
Date and Time
Aug 25, 2022, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM CDT
Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene Ostberg
Join this special offering of the insightful live webinar! Or, you can sign up for the kickoff of our the on-demand, self-paced version coming out October 15th.
During this fun, engaging, and eye-opening presentation, you will:
- Identify numerous ways to increase responsibility and promote positive behaviors in early childhood settings
- Identify methods to build important self-confidence and a “can do” attitude in young children
- Explore what jobs that are great for children aged 2-8 years and tips to build young children’s ability to complete chores successfully
- Collect tools to increase responsibility and gain cooperation without bribery, nagging, or threats
- Receive quality early childhood training hours - All participants who fully complete the course will receive a training hours certificate for 2-training hours for each webinar
You gain 2 training hours!
To receive your training hours for this course, you must fully participate (you may not miss more than 15 minutes of the webinar) and complete a brief survey.
The live version is 100% Approved for both MN and NY for 2-training hours. The On-demand is approved in MN for 2-training hours.
MN - Approved for KCF II.C Promoting Social and Emotional Development (2 Hours)
NY- Approved for Child Growth and Development (.5 Hour) & Environment and Curriculum (1.5 hours)
If you need any assistance registering or have questions, simply reach out to Krista, Administrative Director at: email@example.com Visit the website to see all upcoming courses and on-demand anytime learning opportunities! - https://www.thriving-together.com/webinars
We hope you can join us for this fun and informative learning opportunity!
If you are interested in signing up for our new on-demand, self-paced learning version that will kick off by October 1st, click here: https://www.thriving-together.com/event-details/presale-on-demand-course-encouraging-confidence-better-behavior-through-increased-responsibility
- Are these trainings approved in Develop and Aspire? YES! All of our live webinars are approved in Develop/MNCPD-Achieve and Aspire (All are considered "Quality Assured" trainings that count toward NYS regulatory training requirements.)
- How long does Develop/Aspire entry take? Develop/Aspire entry occurs within 1 business day after you finish the course survey.
- Do you offer a discount for groups? Yes! If you sign up five or more, we give an additional 10% of the series rate.
100% of participants recommend
- "The tips and tricks, along with everyone else's input, was so useful and I can't wait to bring it back to my kids!"
- “There is no better person to learn from than Raelene! She's easy to understand, compassionate, and knowledgeable! Her classes are fun!"
- "Fun, informative way to learn important information that I can easily use in my classroom."
- “Raelene was very knowledgeable and had us all well prepared days before the webinar. Raelene connects us with stories to the topics which I love because that is a good way and how I learn. Raelene makes this experience fun and easy for everyone! :) ”
Worried about the tech?
- If needed, set up a time to test your connection before that day to go over any questions or concerns you might have by emailing Krista, Administrative Director at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are unfamiliar with the format, join Raelene five minutes before the webinar to go over the course expectations or view the video at https://youtu.be/b169sCfhtkg
These interactive live webinars are offered through Zoom Webinar. You simply need
- Download the "Zoom Client for Meetings" App at https://zoom.us/download
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth (you will not need a webcam or microphone as you will not be seen or heard) - To find out more about this wonderful online learning format, view this video!
You will not be seen or heard, so you do not need a microphone or video/webcam capability. Mostly just an internet connected device (works great on desk top, lap top, or tablet/Ipad!)
During this live, easy and engaging learning format, you will
- Have fun learning while you gain useful strategies you can use today with the young children you care for.
- Hear an engaging live presentation by Raelene Ostberg, Master Trainer and Founder of Thriving Together, on a live webcam with an insightful powerpoint presentation.
- Participate in interactive polls, chats, and a problem-solving session.
- Lower your stress, increase your success, and enhance your joy while caring for young children
- NOTE: *You will not be seen or heard (so you can even be in your pjs!)
We look forward to learning with you!