Tue, Sep 27|
Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene Ostberg
From “SCREECH” To “More Please” - Promote Toddler's Communication Skills!
Learn top methods to foster communication skills and turn those infant and toddler screams, hits, and fits into helpful words and gestures!
Date and Time
Sep 27, 2022, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM CDT
Zoom Live Webinar with Raelene Ostberg
During this engaging live online webinar, you will
- Gain insight into how infants and toddlers develop the critical language skills needed to avoid screaming, throwing food, and other negative behaviors
- Collect effective techniques to promote the useful infant and toddler verbal and nonverbal language skills that will help toddlers turn those ear-shattering screams into useful phrases and gestures.
- Explore the tremendous difference adults can make in this advancement of expressive and receptive language the first two years
- Receive quality early childhood training hours - All participants who fully complete the course will receive a training hours certificate for 2-training hours for each webinar
You gain 2 training hours!
To receive your training hours for this course, you must fully participate (you may not miss more than 15 minutes of the webinar) and complete a brief survey.
100% Approved for both MN and NY for 2-training hours.
Visit the website to see all upcoming courses and on-demand anytime learning opportunities! - https://www.thriving-together.com/webinars If you need any assistance registering or have questions, simply reach out to Krista, Administrative Director at: firstname.lastname@example.org
(MN) KCF Area IIB: Promoting Cognitive Development (2 Hours)
(NY) Child Growth and Development (2 Hours)
*Counts towards NYS Regulatory Training Requirements and Quality Assured
- Are these trainings approved in Develop and Aspire? YES! All of our live webinars are approved in Develop/MNCPD-Achieve and Aspire (All are considered "Quality Assured" trainings that count toward NYS regulatory training requirements.)
- How long does Develop/Aspire entry take? Develop/Aspire entry occurs within 1 business day after you finish the course survey.
- Do you offer a discount for groups? Yes! If you sign up five or more, we give an additional 10% of the series rate.
Recent Participant Feedback!
- "Definitely is a worthwhile training if you have infants up to preschool level to help them communicate between each other" - Greta C., Preschool Teacher
- "That this class should be required for anyone who works with infants and toddlers before they start working. It would alleviate a lot of frustration for them and help to keep the enthusiasm and joy that working with this age level at a high level because it would give them a better understanding of these kiddos. Knowledge is power and for some is the key to preventing burn out." - Sharon T., Childcare Provider
- "It's amazing! I love that we can interact without being seen/heard." - Childcare Provider
- "I have ENJOYED all 3 of Raelene's webinars I've taken in the last few weeks & looking forward to future classes with her" - Childcare Provider
- "Very helpful and lots of great ideas of how to work with toddlers and infants. Walked away feeling excited to try new ideas." - Childcare Provider
- “Raelene's positivity and compassion about what she does is infectious! My mood was pretty down prior to starting the class due to the current times we are living in, but has been turned around 100%.” - Childcare Provider
Participants will receive a training certificate (and entry into Develop or Aspire, if needed) within two business days of attending the webinar, fully participating, and filling out the short post-webinar survey. For training hours, you will need to participate in chats, polls, and a question/answer time as you apply the concepts to your environment. To receive training hours, participants must not miss more than 15 minutes of the session.
Worried about the tech?
- If needed, set up a time to test your connection before that day to go over any questions or concerns you might have by emailing Krista, Administrative Director at: email@example.com
- If you are unfamiliar with the format, join Raelene five minutes before the webinar to go over the course expectations or view the video at https://youtu.be/b169sCfhtkg
These interactive live webinars are offered through Zoom Webinar. You simply need
- Download the "Zoom Client for Meetings" App at https://zoom.us/download
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth (you will not need a webcam or microphone as you will not be seen or heard) - To find out more about this wonderful online learning format, view this video!
You will not be seen or heard, so you do not need a microphone or video/webcam capability. Mostly just an internet connected device (works great on desk top, lap top, or tablet/Ipad!)
During this live, easy and engaging learning format, you will
- Have fun learning while you gain useful strategies you can use today with the young children you care for.
- Hear an engaging live presentation by Raelene Ostberg, Master Trainer and Founder of Thriving Together, on a live webcam with an insightful powerpoint presentation.
- Participate in interactive polls, chats, and a problem-solving session.
- Lower your stress, increase your success, and enhance your joy while caring for young children
- NOTE: *You will not be seen or heard (so you can even be in your pjs!)
We look forward to learning with you!
- Ticket type
SPECIAL Fall Training Bundle!
Price includes FIVE, 2-hour live webinars of your choice! Simply 1. Purchase this bundle ticket 2. Fill out the online form we send with your selections for four additional sessions 3. Mark your calendar and join us for fall professional development you will love! We take care of the rest! We will get you registered within one business day for your webinars.Price$89.00