Thu, Apr 14|
Live Zoom Webinar with Raelene Ostberg
Building Baby’s Brain Power - Strategies to Help All Infants Blossom
What are babies learning? How can we help babies build the brain pathways needed to truly thrive? What you do will make all the difference.
Date and Time
Apr 14, 2022, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Live Zoom Webinar with Raelene Ostberg
During this engaging live online webinar, you will
- Gain methods to help infants construct the brain pathways needed to thrive
- Explore the amazing things infants are observing and learning about the world around them
- Identify caregiving strategies that promote optimal growth and development through sensitive and responsive care
- Collect methods to foster trust with helpful routines that reduce upset and promote the infant’s ability to soothe and calm
- Watch interesting videos and identify what adults can do to increase communication skills and engage infants in meaningful ways
If you need any assistance registering or have questions, simply reach out to Krista, Administrative Director at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the website to see all upcoming courses and on-demand anytime learning opportunities! - https://www.thriving-together.com/webinars
We hope you can join us for this fun and informative learning opportunity!
*Approved in Minnesota for KCF Area I: Child Development & Learning (2 Hours)
*Approved in New York for Child Growth and Development (1 Hour) & Environment and Curriculum (1 Hour)
- Is the self-control course approved in Develop and Aspire? YES! All of our courses, whether live, on-demand, or in person, are approved by Develop/MNCPD-Achieve. The Building Baby's Brains course is also approved in Aspire as a Quality Assured training that counts toward NYS regulatory training requirements!
- How long does Develop/Aspire entry take? Develop/Aspire entry occurs within 1 business day after you finish the course survey.
- Do you offer a discount for groups? Yes! If you sign up five or more, we give an additional 10% of the series rate.
100% of participants recommend this online class!
- "Great information that I will put into action tomorrow!!"
- "It's amazing! I love that we can interact without being seen/heard."
- "Raelene does amazing and shares so much good information!" - Brenda S, Childcare Provider
- "I have ENJOYED all 3 of Raelene's webinars I've taken in the last few weeks & looking forward to future classes with her!"
- "Was packed full of useful material, easy to understand and put into practice." - Karen P, Childcare provider
- "Very helpful and lots of great ideas of how to work with toddlers and infants. Walked away feeling excited to try new ideas."
- "It was engaging and interactive; you learn some good general concepts about babies' brain development; you receive a set of playful chants to use; Raelene as always is a well prepared and fun instructor; you receive positive reminder that you are important to the babies in your care and the work you do does really matter" - Laura P, Early Childhood Teacher
Worried about the tech?
- If needed, set up a time to test your connection before that day to go over any questions or concerns you might have by emailing Krista, Administrative Director at: email@example.com
- If you are unfamiliar with the format, join Raelene five minutes before the webinar to go over the course expectations or view the video at https://youtu.be/b169sCfhtkg
These interactive live webinars are offered through Zoom Webinar. You simply need
- Download the "Zoom Client for Meetings" App at https://zoom.us/download
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth (you will not need a webcam or microphone as you will not be seen or heard) - To find out more about this wonderful online learning format, view this video!
You will not be seen or heard, so you do not need a microphone or video/webcam capability. Mostly just an internet connected device (works great on desk top, lap top, or tablet/Ipad!)
During this live, easy and engaging learning format, you will
- Have fun learning while you gain useful strategies you can use today with the young children you care for.
- Hear an engaging live presentation by Raelene Ostberg, Master Trainer and Founder of Thriving Together, on a live webcam with an insightful powerpoint presentation.
- Participate in interactive polls, chats, and a problem-solving session.
- Lower your stress, increase your success, and enhance your joy while caring for young children
- NOTE: *You will not be seen or heard (so you can even be in your pjs!)
We look forward to learning with you!
- Ticket type
Building Baby's Brain Power
This ticket includes the engaging live webinar "Building Baby's Brain Power" on April 14 from 6:00-8:00pm.Price$25.00Sale ended