Building Baby’s Brain Power - Strategies to Help All Infants Blossom
Date and Time
Every year, the early childhood field gains much insight into what babies are learning and the critical role adults play in helping form the neural networks needed for optimal brain development. Join Raelene Ostberg, M.Ed., Master Trainer and Founder of Thriving Together, LLC., for this engaging live online webinar to
- Gain methods to help infants construct the brain pathways needed to thrive
- Explore the amazing things infants are observing and learning about the world around them
- Identify caregiving strategies that promote optimal growth and development through sensitive and responsive care
- Collect methods to foster trust with helpful routines that reduce upset and promote the infant’s ability to soothe and calm
- Watch interesting videos and identify what adults can do to increase communication skills and engage infants in meaningful ways
Participant quote: "After this training, I viewed infants in a whole new light!"
100% Approved in Minnesota!
All Participants will receive a training certificate (and entry into Develop, if needed) within 24 hours of attending the full webinar, participating, and filling out the short post-webinar survey.
*Approved in Minnesota for KCF Area I: Child Development & Learning
*Qualifies for CDA Content Area VIII: Principles of Child Development and Learning
100% of participants recommend this online class!
Read recent online webinar participant comments about these online classes:
- "Great information that i will put into action tomorrow!!"
- "It's amazing! I love that we can interact without being seen/heard."
- "I have ENJOYED all 3 of Raelene's webinars I've taken in the last few weeks & looking forward to future classes with her!"
- "Very helpful and lots of great ideas of how to work with toddlers and infants. Walked away feeling excited to try new ideas."
Zoom Webinar that is an easy and engaging learning format! View this video to learn more. You will...
- Have fun learning while you gain useful strategies you can use today with the young children you care for.
- Hear an engaging live presentation by Raelene Ostberg, Master Trainer and Founder of Thriving Together, on a live webcam with an insightful powerpoint presentation.
- Participate in interactive polls and chats as you apply the strategies to your world!
- Lower your stress, increase your success, and enhance your joy while caring for young children
- NOTE: *You will not be seen or heard (so you can even be in your pjs!)
Technology Needed to Attend
These interactive live webinar are offered through Zoom Webinar. You simply need
- An internet-connected device (works great on desk top, lap top, or tablet/Ipad!)
- Download the "Zoom Client for Meetings" App at https://zoom.us/download
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth (you will not need a webcam or microphone as you will not be seen or heard)
Worried about the tech? We have Jay to help! Jay Nelsen, Thriving Together Tech Support, will provide a free "ZOOM Webinar Essentials" to help you get to know the online environment and get the most out of your learning experience! Simply join your classroom 15 minutes prior to the webinar.
We look forward to learning with you!
- Building Baby's Brain Power$30$300$0