Increase healthy self-esteem, confidence and a can do attitude that results in children not only feeling better about themselves, but also doing better!
What is covered in the course?
- Explore proven methods to increase healthy self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Discover the three magic words to increase confidence in our fellow humans… especially little humans!
- Gain strategies to help children learn to solve problems, feel better about themselves, and DO better.
- Learn the tenants of effective praise that avoids common over-praise pitfalls such as dependence on praise and lower achievement.
What do you need to do for training hours?
To receive training hours, you will
- Progress through the course in your own time, viewing short video segments from a pre-recorded live webinar presentation with the presenter on the webcam
- Answer several questions as you provide your insight, reflect on your learning, and apply the idea the concepts to your care environment
- Access free tools and resources
- Take the final course survey
AND.... your course is complete!
You will receive your certificate for three training hours and, if you have a Develop account in Minnesota, your information will be entered within two business days!