Top Tips to Prevent, Reduce, and Address Toddler Aggression
Date and Time
During this engaging live online webinar, you will
- Identify common triggers for toddler aggression and learn techniques to reduce toddler aggressive behaviors.
- Discover coaching tips for challenging toddler moments that will help toddlers learn the skills needed and cope with strong feelings.
- Gain methods that will reduce negative behaviors, increase calm and reduce stress for all in your care environment.
Join Raelene Ostberg, M.Ed., Master Trainer and Founder of Thriving Together, LLC., for this informative and live Zoom Webinar online education experience!
100% Approved in Develop
KCF II.C: Promoting Social and Emotional Development (2 Hours)
CDA Content Area III: Positive ways to support children’ social and emotional development (2 hours)
Participants will receive a training certificate (and entry into Develop, if needed) within 2 business days of attending the full webinar, participating, and filling out the short post-webinar survey. For training hours, you will need to participate in chats, polls, and a question/answer time as you apply the concepts to your environment.
100% Of Participants recommend this and every class in this series!
- "I loved this webinar and will be using the things I have learned in my day to day classroom experience. You made the information very easy to understand and are very engaging. I would love to take more of your classes!" Carmalita A., Childcare Provider
- "That there's many positive and different strategies that can be very useful in work life!" Dana M. Director
- "I really enjoyed this training. Raelene's energy and enthusiasm made it an enjoyable experience. I also liked how she explained things and the examples she gave to help understand certain things." Jennifer S. Childcare Provider
- "LOVED the class! Excellent ideas." Carrie W., Childcare Provider
- "This was amazing, useful, and worth the time." Anna M., Childcare Provider
Zoom Webinar that is an easy and engaging learning format! View this video to learn more. You will...
- Have fun learning while you gain useful strategies you can use today with the young children you care for.
- Hear an engaging live presentation by Raelene Ostberg, Master Trainer and Founder of Thriving Together, on a live webcam with an insightful powerpoint presentation.
- Participate in interactive polls and chats as you apply the strategies to your world!
- Lower your stress, increase your success, and enhance your joy while caring for young children
- NOTE: *You will not be seen or heard (so you can even be in your pjs!)
Technology Needed to Attend
These interactive live webinar are offered through Zoom Webinar. You simply need
- An internet-connected device (works great on desk top, lap top, or tablet/Ipad!)
- Download the "Zoom Client for Meetings" App at https://zoom.us/download
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth (you will not need a webcam or microphone as you will not be seen or heard)
Worried about the tech? We have Jay to help! Jay Nelsen, Thriving Together Tech Support, will provide a free 10 minute "ZOOM Webinar Essentials" to help you get to know the online environment and get the most out of your learning experience! Simply join your classroom 30 minutes prior to the webinar.
We look forward to learning with you!
- Regular Rate Ticket$25$25