NEW On-Demand Course: Taming Those Terrific Toddlers: Why do they DO that?!
Date and Time
This informative, fun, and flexible learning opportunity is truly learning "as you wish"! You decide - finish in less than two hours from now or until December 31st. This self-paced course is broken into easy learning segments in your Thinkific course player and it tracks your progress. You can jump on or off as is convenient for you!
During the course, you will view an edited version of the engaging live webinar featuring Raelene Ostberg on the webcam and answer a few questions as you apply the concepts to your care environment.
During Part 1, you will
- Explore the fuel igniting toddlers’ negative behaviors while you gain insight into their cognitive capabilities.
- Discover three top tips to prevent challenging toddler behaviors as you promote optimal growth and development.
- Have fun learning during an engaging pre-recorded webinar with toddler expert Raelene Ostberg, Master Trainer and Founder of Thriving Together, LLC. Raelene spent over 15 years, working in toddler classrooms, gathering tips and tools that really work! She shares those tools along with entertaining real-life stories to match.
Now available - The entire Toddler's Series available
On Demand! Take any one, two or all three of the Taming Those Terrific Toddlers series, at your own pace! During the series, you will build a toolbox full of toddler-specific strategies that will get them to DO the helpful behaviors you want and STOP the negative behaviors disrupting calm in your early childhood setting.
100% Parent-Aware and Develop Approved!
Part 1: Taming Those Terrific Todders: Why do they DO that?!
KCF Area I: Child Development
Discover three top tips to prevent challenging toddler behaviors as you promote optimal growth and development.
Part 2: Taming Those Terrific Toddlers: Getting Toddlers to Follow your Limits
*KCF Area II.C: Promoting Social and Emotional Development
Identify top tips for setting effective limits with toddlers and to get toddlers to follow your direction!
Part 3: Taming Those Terrific Toddlers: Guidance Methods for Toddlers who just won't listen
*KCF Area II.C: Promoting Social and Emotional Development
Identify four wonderfully creative ways to gain toddler cooperation. Apply eight effective toddler guidance strategies you can use when all your prevention and positive communication attempts are still not working. Apply the methods learned to address negative behaviors such as biting, screaming, and throwing.
Participants will receive a training certificate immediately after finishing the course and Develop entry (if needed) within one business day.
100% of participants recommend our Thinkific on-demand courses!
- "Loads of information and ideas, so easy to complete at my own pace and time frame. Thank you! It was wonderful...I'll be back!" Lisa S., Childcare Provider
- "It is extremely convenient, easy to follow, in-depth and the instructor is super knowledgeable and fun to listen to! Sam H., Childcare Provider
- "I appreciated how you could sign up and get a link and come on to do all of it or some of it. It was useful how you could go back to the videos if you wanted it and see what percent you have done." Sara L., Childcare Provider
Recent Taming Those Terrific Toddler Feedback
- “Thank you, thank you, thank you. This was by far the best webinar I've done!! I LOVE your energy!! You can tell you love what you do!”
- “I've worked professionally in childcare for 8 years now, and this was easily the BEST class I have ever attended on the subject. It was the perfect mixture of interactive material and lecture, and the instructor was so passionate and having so much fun that we couldn't help but have fun as well!”
- "It was very informative and fun and went by fast!"
- "Raelene was amazing! I especially liked all of the examples that she gave. It's much easier to understand something when you are given a real-life example that you may have dealt with yourself. Cheers for Raelene!"
- “Loved the presenter, topic, ease of webinar, I wish all trainings were offered this way. It seemed easier to be engaged and involved than in person. It seemed like I was more of a part of it.”
- "This is the second training of yours I have taken and I will definitely be taking more! I love your enthusiasm and personality. You make it easy to stay engaged and I enjoy learning from you."
- "This was an inspiring and refreshing online series. The benefits included feeling more confident working with toddlers and having a much bigger toolbox of tools to try in teaching them skills."
Frequently Asked Questions
How long is a Course?
This course is designed to qualify for two training hours and can be easily completed within that time. It includes approximately 1.25 hours of an edited pre-recorded video from an engaging and fun live presentation by Raelene Ostberg, M.Ed. You will also watch two short outside videos, provide your insight or thoughts, and write a few short reflections as you apply the information to your early care environment.
My life is CRAZY! Do I really have time to take this online course?
Absolutely! This entire course contains short video segments, breaking the content into smaller, more manageable lessons (short course, huge potential impact). You can squeeze in a lesson or two when you have time. Many students watch lessons on their tablet or smart phones while on the go. (Doctor's and therapists' waiting rooms are great for this!)
How long do I have to complete a course?
You can complete the course any time between now and December 31, 2021. You can take the course in little bits or do it all at once, as it works for you!
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
YES! Simply complete all course elements and push the “complete” button at the end, and you wil