Finding Joy. Top Tips to Reduce Stress, Increase Your Joy Factor, and Experience The Genuine Happiness You Deserve!
Date and Time
Join this transformative live webinar, you will
- Have fun learning online, watching videos, viewing an engaging presentation, and collecting transformative tips and tools to increase your "joy factor" and reduce stress
- Gain methods to crush the common obstacles getting in the way of your joy such as lack of time, other people, and high stress
- Discover a process for setting personal and professional boundaries to live wholeheartedly with more gratitude and less stress caused by others
- Explore methods to help you cultivate authentic joy and feel inspired in your work shaping young minds.
- Explore helpful information and simple tools from the resources "The Joy Plan" by Kaia Roman, "Daring Greatly" by Brene Brown, and "Mayo's Book on Stress-free Living" by Dr. Amit Sood.
100% Approved in Minnesota
*KCF Area VI: Professionalism (2 Hours)
*CDA Content Area VI: Maintaining a commitment to professionalism (2 Hours)
Participants will receive a training certificate (and entry into Develop, if needed) within 24 hours of attending the full webinar, participating, and filling out the short post-webinar survey. For training hours, you will need to participate in chats, polls, and a question/answer time as you apply the concepts to your environment.
Feedback from participants:
- "I loved this class!!"
- "Amazing speaker, well spoken, great interaction, and knowledgeable!"
- "Providers need to take this class! So many people I know need this. It was great and I will be taking classes with you in the future."
- "A breathe of fresh air. So necessary."
- "It will change how you think about yourself."
- "This class is a must!"
- "Amazing presenter!"
- "Highly recommend this for all providers!!"
- "This was a great webinar!"
- "I love the training, I definitely will take this training again!!!"
- "Time flew by because you make it so interesting and your personality and presentation is above and beyond!"
- "I needed to hear and see right now."
- "Thank you for bringing joy :)"
- "I absolutely loved this class!"
- "Loved it!! Thank you times a million!”
Technology Needed to Attend
These interactive live webinar are offered through Zoom Webinar. You simply need
- Download the "Zoom Client for Meetings" App at https://zoom.us/download
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth (you will not need a webcam or microphone as you will not be seen or heard)
This link gives you an overview of what is needed: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362023-System-requirements-for-Windows-macOS-and-Linux However, you will not be seen or heard, so you do not need a microphone or video/webcam capability. Mostly just an internet connected device (works great on desk top, lap top, or tablet/Ipad!)
Worried about the tech? We have Jay to help! Jay Nelsen, Thriving Together Tech Support, will provide a free 10 minute "ZOOM Webinar Essentials" to help you get to know the online environment and get the most out of your learning experience! Simply join your classroom 30 minutes prior to the webinar.
This Zoom webinar that is an easy and engaging learning format! View this video to learn more. You will...
- Have fun learning while you gain useful strategies you can use today with the young children you care for.
- Hear an engaging live presentation by Raelene Ostberg, Master Trainer and Founder of Thriving Together, on a live webcam with an insightful powerpoint presentation.
- Participate in interactive polls and chats as you apply the strategies to your world!
- Lower your stress, increase your success, and enhance your joy while caring for young children
- NOTE: *You will not be seen or heard (so you can even be in your pjs!)
We look forward to learning with you!