Encouraging Emotional Intelligence In Early Childhood
Date and Time
During this engaging live online webinar, you will
- Define emotional intelligence and identify typical emotional development milestones from birth to eight years old.
- Identify hands-on activities, books, and other resources to help build social and emotional skills.
- Learn emotion-coaching strategies to help children through difficult moments and maintain a supportive environment while you build children’s ability to self-regulate and manage big feelings.
- Have fun learning with others who care for young children during this engaging online webinar with Raelene Ostberg, Master Trainer and Founder of Thriving Together, LLC.
100% Approved in Minnesota
KCF Area II.C: Promoting Social and Emotional Development (2 Hours)
CDA Content Area III: Positive ways to support children’ social and emotional development (2 Hours)
100% of participants recommend this online class!
Recent Online Participant Comments about this webinar:
- "The presenter presents the content in a clear and understandable, digestible manner. The content is relevant and you can start using things you learned the next day."
- "It was helpful and explained tangible ways to navigate emotions."
- "Love all the resources provided!"
- "...The 2 hours went by so quickly...I would gladly have signed on to do another session or even 2 on this topic. It's so VERY important and timely."
- "LOVED THIS!!"
Technology Needed to Attend
These interactive live webinar are offered through Zoom Webinar. You simply need
- Download the "Zoom Client for Meetings" App at https://zoom.us/download
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth (you will not need a webcam or microphone as you will not be seen or heard)
This link gives you an overview of what is needed: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362023-System-requirements-for-Windows-macOS-and-Linux However, you will not be seen or heard, so you do not need a microphone or video/webcam capability. Mostly just an internet connected device (works great on desk top, lap top, or tablet/Ipad!)
Worried about the tech? We have Jay to help! Jay Nelsen, Thriving Together Tech Support, will provide a free "ZOOM Webinar Essentials" to help you get to know the online environment and get the most out of your learning experience! Simply join your classroom 30 minutes prior to the webinar.
During these live, easy and engaging learning format, you will
- Have fun learning while you gain useful strategies you can use today with the young children you care for.
- Hear an engaging live presentation by Raelene Ostberg, Master Trainer and Founder of Thriving Together, on a live webcam with an insightful powerpoint presentation.
- Participate in interactive polls, chats, and a problem-solving session.
- Lower your stress, increase your success, and enhance your joy while caring for young children
- NOTE: *You will not be seen or heard (so you can even be in your pjs!)
We look forward to learning with you!